Big exposure opportunity for Belly dancers

Recnadocir

I will be choreographing a belly dance piece for inclusion in our performance(s) at the NBC4/Telemundo Health and Fitness Expo the weekend of August 19th-20th at the LA Convention Center. No pay, but high exposure potential- the Expo is produced by NBC4, a flagship NBC station, so filming will be frequent. Upwards of 40,000 people are now expected to attend this two day event.

Please note: this event is free to the public, and there is no pay for dancers (or choreographer). It is all about the exposure!

In addition, video may be available to dancers at a later date (I will check on this). All dancers who work with Bel Cobra Dance receive additional exposure on our websites, other video hosting sites, and in our regular communications to international presenters in major theaters and dance festivals worldwide. I will also continue to choreograph belly dance work, with an eye to eventual music video work as well as live performance.

Dancers should be athletic belly dancers, very quick to learn combinations and choreography, and comfortable executing a wide range of belly dance movements as well as three step and in place turns. Please note- we will be dancing to music by Santana, and some basic Latin step combinations may be taught in the first two rehearsals. Due to the short time frame, attendance at all rehearsals is essential.

Rehearsals will be twice weekly in North Hollywood, commencing the last week of July (next week!), and will be held (T, Th, and/or Fri. Sat. afternoons/evenings). Please email me a.s.a.p. if very seriously interested. A plus if you have video posted on YouTube or elsewhere for me to look at.

I am also holding a rehearsal this Friday at 1:30 P.M. at Debbie Reynolds Dance Studio, 6514 Lankershim Blvd. in North Hollywood, for advanced jazz and ballet dancers. I have at least two half hour performance slots, and plan to present as much choreographic variety as possible.

If very seriously interested, don't delay!

Best,
Rick Heiman (Rico Dancer, Recnadocir)
info@belcobradance.com
www.belcobradance.com
www.myspace.com/belcobradance

Last edited: