shocking moments of an egyptian wedding

I think this clips affects everyone's emotions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW7rlMO9DvI

An (?egyptian) Bellydancer is sitting on the groom's legs, shaking breasts, animating him to kiss her breast and so on while the young bride is also sitting next to them.

I thought: this Trio scene did not happen in the public wedding hall but in a separated room as I know some turkish wedding couples do so. But if you look closer there are some men around.

Who said that the wedding day is the most beautiful day in the life of a woman? I really really hope for the groom that this bride is 'just' a sutured virgin to cheat him secretly later on that night.

Last edited:

Maria_Aya

Welcome to the real everyday life of poor and not famous egyptian's bellydancers.

And after we wonder why we have a bad name?

Maria Aya

Moon

Aaagh not that awful video again! I flagged it last time someone posted it in this forum. Made me so angry the bride didn't get up and slap that dancer and her husband.

For the people who can't see it now: I'm sorry but I really had to flag it, it's really an inapropriate video.

Last edited:

janaki

Aaagh not that awful video again! I flagged it last time someone posted it in this video. Made me so angry the bride didn't get up and slap that dancer and her husband.

For the people who can't see it now: I'm sorry but I really had to flag it, it's really an inapropriate video.

I second that Moon!!!

Aaagh not that awful video again! I flagged it last time someone posted it in this forum. Made me so angry the bride didn't get up and slap that dancer and her husband.

I am sorry, I did not know that.
Can anyone still let me know the music, please.

Moon

It doesn't matter Simone :) I just wanted to clarify for non-youtube members why they might have trouble watching this video and that it's probably my "fault".