Braging !!!!!! lol

Maria_Aya

la la la la la
I'm jumping up and down, very happy (and trying not to be anxious lol)
I'm preparing / choreographing/ teaching a show that will be for February 2007 in theatre in Athens, and yesterday i received invitation from a cultural union for the show to be their special event in the August 2007 Cultural Week at Kos island.
I was like ... er... you know you havent seen the show yet!!!
They were... you know we trust you !!!
I'm very happy
But also I'm extremly happy for the place it will be!!
Its gonna be inside an old castle in the Kos island!!
Check the photo. The caslte is the old one!!!
And imagine an oriental dance voyage from turkey to greece to arab countries with live band and dance in this place, and great lightings!!!

:D

Azeeza

OMGoodness!! How utterly fantastic!!

Can I go along with you???

The castle is breath taking!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Azeeza

Michelle

Wow, that is soo great, Maria! The castle looks too cool.... you know, the fact that they trust you so implicitly is a testament to your work.... you have every right to brag ;)

Azeeza

OMGoodness!! How utterly fantastic!!

Can I go along with you???

The castle is breath taking!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Azeeza

Viv

WOW!!! WOW!! and WOW!! How fantastic for you! Promise we will get so see a photo or two?

Marisha25

That castle looks stunning. There are few better backdrops to Maria's beuatiful dance show! Congratulations!!! Maria, you must post pictures or we will never stop pestering you!:D

slinks

Great news... congatulations Maria
All the best !!

I wonder how come this posted twice ????
Must have been very enthused for you Maria lol
Good Luck

Last edited:

miss_shimmy

:)

its amazing isnt it,who knows where the spirit of dance will lead us,when you started dancing,did you ever imagine you would dance there maria?

hugs

amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Attachments

• 2572.jpg
    2572.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 21

Recnadocir

I also congratulate Maria Aya. Fine looking castle for fine dancing beautiful Greek maiden.

We have no such castles in Iceland. Who would invade? Stupid Vikings, my ancestors, came here and then made even dumber move. Went to Greenland!

Maria_Aya

Dear Recnadocir:)
I wish one day to be in Iceland even without the Castles (and why I thought you had? hmm). I was happily surprised when I saw that Iceland have a bellydance community (seemed to far away) and also you are hosting Khaled Mahmood!!!! soon, (he is great great great).
and btw
I'm greek-australian-italian-moroco:rolleyes: lol
Crazy mix

Recnadocir

Yes, that is great, Khaled is coming. There are some quite good belly dancers here.

Still, I dream of Super Stars. Rachel B, best dancer in history of the universe. Rest of us might as well pack up, when she comes to dance!

Shanazel

Maria does it again! No castles in Wyoming, either, and not all that many belly dancers. Actually, not all that many people. BUT!!!! We do have a lot of sheep, and I have never eaten a single one. We have coyotes to do that.:D

Recnadocir

Maria does it again! No castles in Wyoming, either, and not all that many belly dancers. Actually, not all that many people. BUT!!!! We do have a lot of sheep, and I have never eaten a single one. We have coyotes to do that.:D
:confused: Coyotes are like the lion of Americas, yes? We have none. Biggest predator in Iceland is tax collector.