Tito inviting Aida Nour on stage!

Shanazel

When the video started out with O Fortuna from Carmina Burana, I thought, what the heck? But it turned out to be just wonderful. Thanks!

KuteNurse

I have so much to learn...I do not even know who these people are. I do know I enjoyed their dancing very much...They seemed to be having a really good time on the dance floor.

sedoniaraqs

I have so much to learn...I do not even know who these people are. I do know I enjoyed their dancing very much...They seemed to be having a really good time on the dance floor.

Hi KuteNurse:

Aida Nour started out doing theatrical folkloric dance including dancing in Mahmoud Reda's National Folkloric Troupe, then did oriental dancing in the top clubs in Cairo for a while in the 80's. Now she is one of the organizers of the Nile Group festival. There are both performing and workshop videos of her dancing available.

I don't know Tito's history, but he is supposed to be a very in-demand dancer in Cairo right now, and he is also involved iwth the Nile Group Festival.

Shanazel

And speaking of the allure of certain costumes, how about his silhouette against the bright lights? Don't be too disappointed by the pants, Sedonia. As my husband points out, underneath our clothes we are all as nature made us.;)

Maria_Aya

Ohh just love them !!!
Aida is a marvelous teacher and personality and dancer ofcourse, and i've seen her doing various duets with dancers (she loves to do duets) with Kazafy (mostly) and Tito and fun dancing with Khalled Mahmoud.
I love her energy in duets.

maria aya :D

karena

Haven't had my confirmation yet, but I should be having a class with Aida Nour in a couple of months! :yay: