Hello again!

CaribeRose

Hey everybody! I'm finally back. The summer has been tough...work, studies, injuries (like nobody's business)....:(

It's been too long, but I know one thing...I'm ready to shimmy!:D

Welcome to all the newbies!!!

Huggles,
CR

Alaya

Hi Twin.
I am so happy you are back:) hurayyy
Love, Alaya
Happy shimmying

Last edited:

miss_shimmy

yey you are back!!

I was wondering about you just the other day,and here you are!

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

zahra

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!! It's great to see you here again!
Glad your schedule is getting back to normal.

We missed you! :)

CaribeRose

Thank you, everyone!

Hello ladies! Thank you for the kind and warm welcome.

I was in a near car accident Thursday afternoon because a new Camry that was driving like mad, cut in front of me and then it's back tire exploded. I saw nothing but pieces of black "tar" and a huge ball of white smoke. Like a scene out of the action packed movies. I snapped my neck to the right and later that night, I felt the pain. I'm now back to work sore, stiff and swollen. I do not have the best of luck these days. :(

Work hasn't started for me yet, but my desk look awful. I have two of budgets months to reconcile byt the end of the week, plus new student orientation is on Monday and that pushes or work even further back trying to prepare for orientation day. I've overwhelmed, but that's the workforce, eh?

I'm happy to be back and dreading a 2 hour meeting with the Dean of the public health school and my boss to converse about our deparmtent and things we can do to make it more attractive to prospective students. :eek:

I better run........it's 8:30am. LOL!:D Time to start working!!

Hugs,
CR