Workshop with Hannele Lindgren

gilda1979

Hello dancers!!!!

I hope you are having a really nice weekend... The last weekend I took a workshop with Hannele Lindgren (Finland) in Malmo and I would like to share with you my opinion about her... I wasn't so excited about it because I didn't know nothing about her but thanks to one friend I decided to take the workshop...

The workshop was really good!!!!, the true is I wasn't expecting too much about it but she is a good teacher, always saying the correct way to make all the movements, very patient and with a good technique. :clap:

The first class (3 hours) was about different folklore's styles (technique) and step combinations for fellahi and ghawazee. The second one (6 hours) was about old time oriental (40's-50's) with focus in Samia Gamal style and a choreography with this rumba song "Abu Samra Sukkara" (very nice music) and the last class (3 hours) was technique and step combinations for balady, with movements for hips, stomach, back and arms...

I know that she is gonna give workshops in Stockholm and also she will dance but I don't remember which day... So dancers, if you have the opportunity to take a workshop with her, do it!!! is really worth it and you won't regret it...

Ha en bra helgen!!!!!! (have a nice weekend, in swedish)

Khaira

Hi,

Im an Estonian and have close contact with the Finnish teachers. Hannele is one of the best dancers in my view in Finland. I have not takes her workshops, but I reckon she has the same nice technique of teaching as most of Finnish teachers: they break it down and make You master it step by step.
I have met her in person and have seen her on stage. Great artist with fabulous taste for costumes:)

Regards,

Khaira

Suheir

I think Hannele's fantastic, both her teaching and performing! I've taken two beladi workshops with her and they were hard work and very, very thorough. :D

Tuija Rinne

Hannele is a close colleague of mine, and I know she surely knows what she's doing. I warmly recommend her workshops.