Some costume inspiration

khanjar

I found this thread on another website, a thread about Moroccan clothing, mostly images, some modern and some old, including male clothing. It might be useful to someone whilst thinking about a new costume;

⁂⁂ Moroccan Clothing ⁂⁂ - Page 5 - SkyscraperCity

The link takes you to somewhere in the middle of the thread, where there are many old photographs, but if you move forward or back from that page, there are also many more images, some fashion and daily wear

Amulya

The pictures have diaapeared

Btw Bhuz has changed a lot! Havn't been there for ages, I used to be one of the top posters there LOL, but there are way too many people on there and I couldn't keep track of who is who. Much better on this forum :)

Amulya

I found out what it was, it needed time to switch from the Bhuz home page to the discussion page...

Melanie

Inspiration indeed!

Wow! I am going to have to nick a few ideas from this. I was just reading the thread about time to cover tummies (no-one would ever want to see my whalebelly, anyway!) and wondering what might look good, then saw this! I love these fora!:D
Some of the designs might obscure or swamp dance movements, but there's some possibles.
I'm sure I spotted a crassel on my way through, too. Something for everyone!