Favorite song now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria_Aya

Hey
Which is the song you are actual listening all the time these days????
For me Esmaooni is for second month stucked in my brain lol

;)

Yshka

Hi Maria, mine is at the moment a lovely Moroccan Shaabi song by Najat Aatabou, called Shoufi Ghirou (go find another lover).
I just can't stop listening to it.:D
Second song I'm stuck on is Nar by Gawaher, but I can't seem to find that song anywhere... I just have a piece of it on my computer, in a short canedance movie. can't get enough of it

By the way, who sings esmaooni?

Iris

Last edited:

Suheir

Lissa Fakr keeps playing in my head so I have to sing along while I'm out! Last month it was Nagat's version of Ya Msafer Wahdak, which always makes me cry.

Inanna

I've always got Natacha Atlas stuck in my head. Right now Ive been listening to her Mon Amie La Rose way to many times a day. I'm driving everyone nuts with it :D

Alaya

Hi, my fevorite is Narene narei, I must have miss speleit, but it is quite popular. I made a choreo to it, with the veil. Love it.

Amirah (Hawwa)

My favourite song now is Nebtidi mnain el Hikaya and all of its versions :) I hope one day I'll be able to dance to that song...

Demelza

I like Gawaher - used to have her album but can't find it !! It was the one where she had REALLY BIG hair.

I'm going to Cairo in 2 weeks so if theres any music that anyone wants bringing back please let me know.

Demelza xx

Yshka

Hi Demelza, I think that album is called Ana Laka (she has this huge braided ponytail style hair there right?)

I also have that one but the song is not on there. It is on a cd called Best of High quality 1. Can only find it for sale/shipping in Egypt.
Problem is right now I can't afford to have anything shipped, lol. Not even from England.

Let me know when you visit Cairo again, maybe I'll be able to buy it from you then.

Iris

Nar fi galbi yama nar.. Nar Nar Yama, Nar hariiga yama nar: Nar Nar Yama...:cool:

Last edited:

Demelza

Thats Ok !!....I'll see if i can get hold of it anyway and then if you want it at a later date thats ok xx

Zurah

Currently I'm in love with Seker Oglen (Sugar Boy), an irresistibly cute song in Hüseyin Türkmenler's 'Turkish Bellydance - Desert Night Dance' album.

Kiraze

I just got a CD full of latest Turkish hits from my hubby and there are lots of nice catchy songs. One is however top of them all: duet version of "Gülümse Kaderine" (Smile to the fate) by always lovely Tarkan and marvellous gipsy singer Kibariye... this song is originally from Tarkan´s CD Dudu, but this version sounds much more "Turkish" and Kibariye's raw but heartful voice fits perfectly with Tarkan's softness :)

Lydia

gosh there are so many...i was teaching zills last saterday and i hade 2 girls almost crying on leilet hob..... so i geuss it is stil a favorite,happy hip dropping lydia

Status
Not open for further replies.