Hi Everybody!

AliPies

Hello! My name is Ali, I'm 18, and I've just started belly dancing. I was looking for a FUN way to exercise, and when I saw a belly dancing dvd on the rack at the store I thought "YES! This is it!" because I've always thought dancing would be wonderful to know how to do, but never really considered belly dancing as an option. So far I'm totally and completely in love with it. I'm sure I look silly and I doubt I'm doing most of it right, but it makes me feel so happy! I'm really glad I found this community, it looks so nice :) If anyone has any advice, I'd love to hear it!

Maria_Aya

Dear Ali :)
Welcome in the wonderfull world of Oriental Dance (you are already hooked, there is no hope, and the most the learn the more you will fall in love with it, as all of us).
Feel free, to ask what ever you want to know, this place is full of ladies and gentelmen with decades and decades of hard work, talent, and knowledge.

Happy reading

maria aya, greece

Lydia

Hi everybody

Hi to you!! welcome Ali and have a great time in this nice place with all dance fanatics...have a great day Lydia

Safran

Welcome to the forum Ali! great to hear you love the dance so much. Don't even think about looking silly, just dance!!!

miss_shimmy

hi ali

looking forward to reading your posts,

you came to the right group

hugs

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)