seminar instructor

Mariah

I'm looking for a seminar instructor who can teach both cabaret and tribal. Please suggest dancers living in the United States only. Thanks!

Aisha Azar

Instructor, etc.

Dear Mariah,
If you do not find anyone from this forum who can help ypu, you might asdk Shakira who lives there in Columbus if she has any suggestions. She is pretty well traveled and knows a ton of dancers.
Regards,
A'isha

Amanda (was Aziyade)

I'm looking for a seminar instructor who can teach both cabaret and tribal. Please suggest dancers living in the United States only. Thanks!

I'd recommend Suhaila Salimpour, as her workshops are about 50/50 cabaret dancers and tribal dancers.

Or John Compton of Hahbi Ru -- again, the participants seem to be split 50/50 between the two styles.

We're having Artemis Mourat in Louisville in November. In an attempt to bridge the gap between tribal and cabaret, we've decided offering an ethnic dance workshop met most people's needs. You might consider something similar. Alexandra King comes to mind, and she hasn't been in the upper midwest for a while (she was in Nashville, TN last year, though.)