Hi I'm Lacy Chenault

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacychenault

I'm kinda new to belly dancing - start a year ago. My teacher is Ruby Jazayre. And the dancing is wonderful and has also really inspired me with my art - I used to only draw fairies and goddesses, now all I draw are belly dancers ! ha! Attached are a few pics of me, and one of one of my artworks - a belly dancer of course..lol.

isabel

Greetings!

Hi, my name is Isabel. I new to the forum but have appreciated other OrientalDancer features for many months. I started belly dancing in New Orleans in 2004, and moved to Washington DC after Katrina. I have experience with Egyptian cabaret, ATS and fusion bellydance and I dance in ensemble companies and as a soloist. Nice to meet you all!

Maria_Aya

Welcome Lacy !!!
Wonderful photos and painting, pls share with us more !!

Welcome Isabel also !!!
Enjoy reading and posting.

Maria Aya Greece:)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I'm kinda new to belly dancing - start a year ago. My teacher is Ruby Jazayre. And the dancing is wonderful and has also really inspired me with my art - I used to only draw fairies and goddesses, now all I draw are belly dancers ! ha! Attached are a few pics of me, and one of one of my artworks - a belly dancer of course..lol.

Hi Lacy, Welcome ! I have seen your art work around for quite some time:) & I love it! You should make and sell a calendar like some of the other artists. I am always on the hunt for unique calendars each year.

Not sure whether this is the right thing to do, but I received a card with the orange coloured dancer on it and I scanned the pic and made a theme for my mobile phone from from it. It looks really great and very unique. It is just for me, no one else. I "jealously" guard my personal phone themes.

Hope you don't mind. Just wanted you to know your art work is really appreciated & I hate to throw out nice cards. I have gorgeous calendars from years ago because the pics are so nice i can't throw them out. After about 5 years i do take hold of myself and scanned the best pics and keep them on disc that way.... i am a pretty artwork horder:D

~Mosaic

Status
Not open for further replies.