New game: Have you ever...

Amulya

Here it is:

Just answer the question, and ask your own!

Have you ever cooked something and then someone told you it was the worst thing (in my case avocado rice) that they'd ever tasted?

Moon

(Amulya, do you want me to get to 10,000 posts???)

Lol, yes. But it was not my fault (really!). It was package with prefab spices for "hot cajun chicken", but it didn't taste like cajun at all, and it was absolutely not hot. (my boyfriend said it tasted like tape). I'll never buy that stuff again!

Have you ever lied about your age?

Zurah

Yep. I say I'm one or two years older whenever I can. Oscar Wilde said something to the effect that a woman should never be very precise about her age - she might come across as calculating.

Have you ever skipped work to go shopping?

Shanazel

No, but I skipped work to take my daughter to the zoo.

What kind of life would you chose for your next incarnation?

Moon

giant albatross!!! (I did skip school once to go shopping for shoes... yeah it's wrong)

Did you ever have pie for breakfast?

Shanazel

Yes, every time I went to my granmother's hose when I was a kid- she never had less than two or three types of pie baked.

Did you ever go skinny dipping?

(oops, that may be a US only term- I mean swimming in nothing but your dignity)

Sara

Yes! Loads :eek:

Have you ever embarrassed yourself completely infront of the guy/girl you have the biggest crush on ever!

Moon

No, and I hope I never will.

Did you ever cry because someone was so terribly good and sweet to you?

Yshka

Honestly, yes, but without them knowing:eek:

Have you ever had Haggis (Dying to know what that tastes like lol)?

Shanazel

Honestly, yes, but without them knowing:eek:

Have you ever had Haggis (Dying to know what that tastes like lol)?

No. Emphatically not. Deliberately not. Never. Never. All I had to do was look at one to know there was nothing edible in it. I feel the same way about oysters.

Have you ever seen an avalanche?

Yshka

Actually I have, guess they were just jealous of me growing up to be a bellydancer someday:D :D

Have you ever met a really famous person?

Shanazel said:
No. Emphatically not. Deliberately not. Never. Never. All I had to do was look at one to know there was nothing edible in it. I feel the same way about oysters.
:D

Demelza

i have been bullied as a child ..... hated it
i have eaten haggis...................love it
i have never made candles..........but would love to

have u eva had to brace urself so hard to tell your parents something?

Yshka

I don't know really, I've never had a problem not telling them something anyway so I guess I never felt the need to tell anything I should brace myself for;)

Have you ever scared the hell out of someone? (And in what way lol)

(By the way, Demelza, what does haggis taste like??)

Moon

Yes I scared someone, lol, I talked a bit about that in the truth and lies thread. Once during a lecture I was really bored and a friend of mine was sharing candies with me. On a certain moment I asked him: "may I throw one of your candies?", cause I thought he would say "no", but he said yes, so I did. I expected the candy would just land a few meters away and only one or 2 people would notice. However, it accidentily hit someone elses drink. It was empty, but because of that the drink flew through the lecture hall hitting tables and making a terrible noise. The owner of the drink was asleep and woke up with a terrible shock.

Have you ever felt like you wanted to pull out someones hairs out of his/her head one by one, and why?

Yshka

Moon, thats funny, guess my biggest scare was pretty cliche... something with a few friends and big black plastic spider...:p

I don't know about the hair pulling though.. sounds gross:D Guess that happens sometimes but I don't actually start pulling lol:D

Have you ever done something really embarrassing? What was it?