Saying hi ... again

Queenie

I re-registered a while back, but since I haven't posted all that much before the forum change, I thought it would be handy to re-introduce myself as well.

So... I'm Queenie, that's still my real name :D I used to hate my name but now that I can use it as my dance name, I'm growing more and more proud of it ;)
Still dancing, of course. I started teaching beginner's courses, and I'm loving it. It's pretty weird because only about a year ago, someone suggested me to teach, and I absolutely couldn't see myself talking for a bunch of people, let alone telling them what to do :p

Aside from dancing, I'm studying languages, majoring in English and Spanish.

I come to read around here quite often, I hope to find the time to start posting and contributing a little more as well!

Safran

Hello Queenie, welcome! Where exactly in Belgium are you? (And use hours-by-train-frim-Brussels as a desciptive unit, please :p) I come round to Brussels several times a year because of work.

Queenie

Hello Queenie, welcome! Where exactly in Belgium are you? (And use hours-by-train-frim-Brussels as a desciptive unit, please :p) I come round to Brussels several times a year because of work.
Cool! I live near the coast, which would be about a 75min train ride, I think. I spend most of my time (school, dancing) in Ghent though, which is about a 45min train ride from Brussels :D

Thanks for the welcome!