Video clip of Tito

Status
Not open for further replies.

sedoniaraqs

He's fabulous!

but I don't understand the point of the doo-wap dancers behind him -- they looked clueless. They weren't complimenting what he was doing, and they were all doing different things from each other.

Sedonia

Maria_Aya

I've seen him live.
One thing to say only.
He is sooooooooo sexy that becomes from one point and after its frightening lol
And he rocks

maria aya:)

Recnadocir

Guess its hard to do more than shimmies standing on drum, with soulless ?dawaps notwithstanding (don't know what are dawaps?). But I have ewes can shimmy better, standing on front legs- no joke! Must video and post to Klevijosktir site.

Recnadocir

I've seen him live.
One thing to say only.
He is sooooooooo sexy that becomes from one point and after its frightening lol
And he rocks

To be fare, he is not bad, for former dictator. Never knew he could dance at all. Never knew even that he was still alive.

Maria_Aya

Errr he is not Tito of Yugoslavia (yep this one is a dead dictator for years)
Its not about his dance, mostly he is juggling things.
He's just too damn sexy lol

Recnadocir

Sorry, dont find him sexy at all, dictator or not. Maybe if he had more fluffy wool. He is hairy-man, but not like soft white wool.

chryssanthi sahar

Sorry, dont find him sexy at all, dictator or not. Maybe if he had more fluffy wool. He is hairy-man, but not like soft white wool.

LOL:D Recnadocir,you are funny. I must think of a scene in a certain Woody Alan film now:p

By the way, I find, Tito is a fantastic dancer, but I don't find him particulary sexy (at least not on the video clip I could see. Maybe I would think different, if I would see him live). I prefere the Vicking type of man anyway ;-)

Last edited:

Recnadocir

He is much too hairy-man, like Wookie. Needs to come be shorn at Sneffelsjokull Sheep Ranch and Used Cars.

Hair in ears- ick! In Icelandic we say snortfelsnerbraknelik

Aisha Azar

Tito

Aloha form Hawaii !!:)
Tito is awesome! he will be teaching and Performing here feb 2&3 2008
Ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Gang,
And I think Hala is involved with bringing him to Redwood City, CA on Jan. 26th/27th. You can contact her at haladance.com.
Re the do-woppers: this seems to be a common thing that is done in many of the Egyptian group dances. It looks disorganized to the western eye for sure, but it is a technique ( if you can call it that), that I use sometimes on stage, too, for a group of people in the background. The dancers are there sort of like a live wallpaper and to add color and interest. If you look at a lot of the old movies, you can see similar treatments of groups of women dancing in the background and not all doing the same thing.
Also, I could be wrong, but the girls look western and as if this might be an impromptu addition to the show rather than something that the group rehearsed for weeks together.
Regards,
A'isha

Last edited:

Maria_Aya

Also, I could be wrong, but the girls look western and as if this might be an impromptu addition to the show rather than something that the group rehearsed for weeks together.
Regards,
A'isha

Well its his group and they work together at Sharm el Seih all the year round.
They are all egyptians. They are disorganized because everytime i see the group (every 4 months) half of the dancers have changed, so they have to learn the choreos from begining. And as they have busy scedule they start imidiately, just following the front ones... and it shows

Aisha Azar

Tito etc

Well its his group and they work together at Sharm el Seih all the year round.
They are all egyptians. They are disorganized because everytime i see the group (every 4 months) half of the dancers have changed, so they have to learn the choreos from begining. And as they have busy scedule they start imidiately, just following the front ones... and it shows

Dear Aya,
The reason I was wondering about that is because the girl who is closest to the camera does that HUGE upward undulation with the jazz lock at the end of it!!! It is suspiciously not how you usually see Egyptians using movement.
Hugs,
A'isha

Status
Not open for further replies.