Carolena Nericcio in Oregon

alosha

I still can't believe this is actually HAPPENING! I'm so very excited!

Last edited:

gisela

Super Moderator
Congrats! It's so great to get to the source. And BTW those bracelets are wild :shok:

alosha

They are amazing bracelets. I'm so glad I get to help organize this event. I'm still kinda giddy!

alosha

Zorba, I have heard that from so many people. I had a gal who is an AmCab dancer who took a workshop from Carolena just to learn about the style, and she said in the 30 years she's been dancing, it was THE best workshop she's ever taken.

I'm still kind of in shock that this is actually happening. I've wanted it for so very long, and I get to work with my friend and teacher on the project, and I'm loving every minute of it!

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
I've only taken one workshop from her, but I'm still using the stuff she taught in it - and I'm a cabaret guy! Our community troupe is playing around with 'Triberet' or 'Cabaribal'; so its more appropos than ever. I'm very lucky to have taken this WS, she normally won't teach guys (apparently due to having had some bad experiences with skeevy guys in classes).

cando

long, long, trip

we will be driving 6 hours to get to this workshop but I know it's going to be well worht it