Salome in Dans magazine

Salome

Administrator
I adore Ismail’s costumes (Sim Moda Evi) and was honored when he asked me to model one of his pieces for an advertisement. He sent me a copy of the magazine, it’s called “Dans” and is a Turkish dance magazine. I can’t read Turkish, and I think I’m missing out because the magazine looks like it’s got some interesting articles and coverage. In any event, here are some pictures:

Viv

How very cool!! You look wonderful in the photo. Hopefully someone around here can translate?

slinks

^^^

I say the same "very cool" congrats Salome..... it is too bad you can't read it though... lol.... maybe you could take a crash course !!! Learn to read Turkish in 24 hours :)

Recnadocir

Congratulations on this, a luxurious cover. I think Turkish is maybe not so hard, like Icelandic played backwards??!

Maria_Aya

Ok and if not Salome to be on a magazine then who???????
You are a doll girl !!!!!
Gorgeous :)

xoxoxo
Maria Aya

p.s. I'll send the photo to Serkan to translate it;)

Kiadorin

Congratulations, Salome =)

By the way, if you want things translated from Turkish, the forum members at www.turkishclass.com are usually willing to do so.

slinks

some how these posts got all mixed up lol, I thought there was a conection with the two pictures too... you're a gorgeous gal !!

chryssanthi sahar

Very beautiful picture Salome:) And really nice costume.
By the way, Turkish is not so difficult. It has rather simple grammar and since Atatuerk's times Latin characters, so it is easy for Europeans to read. Arabian is lot more difficult.