Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria_Aya

Lets list again our beloved male bellydancers

David of Scandinavia (xoxo)

Serkan (Turkey) (hey twin)

Mark (sweet sweet sweet Mark)

Zorba (heyyyyyyy xoxoxo)

add pls links also (i just lost all my favorites from my computer:mad: )

Maria Aya

zahra

Lets list again our beloved male bellydancers

David of Scandinavia (xoxo)

Serkan (Turkey) (hey twin)

Mark (sweet sweet sweet Mark)

Zorba (heyyyyyyy xoxoxo)

add pls links also (i just lost all my favorites from my computer:mad: )

Maria Aya

--Ricodancer

--Sharif

Last edited:

chryssanthi sahar

My favorite male belly dancers:
Horacio Cifuentes, Asi from Israel and of course our two sweethearts from the forum, Mark and Zorba. And not to forget that cute cute gorgeous Australian blond belly dancer whose video clip you posted on bellydance.greece, Maria:) (I forgot his name though, shame upon me:eek: )

My favorite folklore dancers:
Magdy El Leisy and Hussein Nemedu (Bondok), both from Egypt.

My favorite fusion dancer: Of course our king of humor Rick (Ricodancer). By the way, where is he:confused:

dalaedrel

Tarik Sultan (NYC), Arish Lam (PR), Jim Boz, Zorba (yay veil work!!!!), Tito

Just added Mark Bahaia (just saw the video), and I am pretty sure more will come to my mind.

xotic

Tito for me is one of the best male dancers I have seen, along with Tarik and I really enjoy Orguns performances too, some people don't like Orgun but I really like his "moderness" if that makes sense...

Tarik is just fabulous and I like the way he really enjoys dancing, it shows in all his performances.

As for Tito, he has to be my favorite, he's just such a great dancer and really feels the music, he's so original and dances in a really masculine way, I always end up smirking when watching him dance because he's that good!

There are also others that I've seen on youtube, unfortunately I can't remember all their names but I will add them on at a later date though these 3 are my all time favorites :D

Maria_Aya

Have to say (from a very hard personal experience lol) that Mohamed Shahin and Tito are amazing teachers !!!! also and very cool people !!!

Maria Aya:D

Habibiyaeini

Tito from Egypt

Ferdi, Gintarus, Shiva and I think there are 2 Jamils, one in Sydney and one in Melbourne from Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.