M.e.d.w.or middle eastern dance world organization

MEDWOR

M.E.D.W.OR.
Middle Eastern Dance World Organization
For Distinguishing The Cultural Heritage And
Folk Art Of Egypt And Countries Of The Middle East.

www.medwor.org
info@medwor.org

Office of General Administration

Ladies and gentlemen,

With the present letter, we are pleased to announce the establishment and functioning of the Middle Eastern Dance World Organization for distinguishing the Cultural Heritage and Folk Art of Egypt and countries of the Middle East, hereby named with the discreet title MEDWOR.

The World Organization of Middle Eastern Dance is a non-profit organization, responsible for the protection, dissemination, eminence and promotion of the cultural heritage and the expansion of the Middle Eastern dance in the world. Its staff services are located in Athens - Greece while its decentralized agencies are expanding globally.

Aiming mainly at the creation of a common training framework, based on a powerful network of members from around the world, MEDWOR has developed and implemented a specific strategy, in order for the immediately concerned to be informed, having an explicit and objective picture of the Middle Eastern Dance, of its teaching and in addition for certified (members – centers – individuals - schools), where they will be under the supervision, guidance and protection of MEDWOR.

Last edited:

shiradotnet

I visited your web site. It looks very useless right now.

I hate it when people advertise links to web sites that contain nothing but "under construction" signs.

Who are the officers?
Who will decide the training standards?

Maria_Aya

I visited your web site. It looks very useless right now.

I hate it when people advertise links to web sites that contain nothing but "under construction" signs.

Who are the officers?
Who will decide the training standards?

I'm living/teaching in Athens, Greece.
And first time read/heard about this now with this post...

PriscillaAdum

I have the same questions Shira asked. So, even Egyptian and Lebanese dancers would be under the " supervision, guidance and protection " of an organization based in Athens? :think:
The website isn´t working for me either.

Regards
Priscilla

MEDWOR

M.E.D.W.OR. Middle Eastern Dance World Organization

Middle Eastern Dance Organization, clarifies to all of you, that the upload of the official web site has not completed yet, because the specific time period, serious works and consultations are prepared, with institutions of Egypt and the Countries of the Middle East, for the evener, service of the aim and organization of M.E.D.W.OR. .
The post that was uploaded in the forum, has not the form of a press release, but constitutes a simple briefing about the legal substance and the establishment of the works of M.E.D.W.OR.
You must be familiar with the information that M.E.D.W.OR. does not belong to anyone concretely, but belongs and addresses all of you that have common aims and objectives with it, based on its legal and guaranteed statute.
It would be beneficial, before you expose your opinion, for a non profit and thus worldwide organization, to consider its type and its substance through our web page, that will be fully available for the public on September 2009. Thus even all of you that you live and act in Athens, in Greece, or abroad, will indubitably get together with M.E.D.W.O.R. .
Pay attention in the wording, and the verbal, that you use because you might be exposed in the future.
The present letter constitutes the only and authoritarian answer in any malicious decriers.
Thank you in advance for your interest.

Sincerely yours,

PriscillaAdum

I'm wondering if this organization has the endorsement, the backing or the approval of any of the Ministries of Culture in any arab countries?

It would be beneficial, before you expose your opinion, for a non profit and thus worldwide organization, to consider its type and its substance through our web page.......
.........Pay attention in the wording, and the verbal, that you use because you might be exposed in the future.
The present letter constitutes the only and authoritarian answer in any malicious decriers.
Sincerely yours,

And THAT sounds too much like a threat to me.
Not good.

Awasef

Middle Eastern Dance Organization, clarifies to all of you, that the upload of the official web site has not completed yet, because the specific time period, serious works and consultations are prepared, with institutions of Egypt and the Countries of the Middle East, for the evener, service of the aim and organization of M.E.D.W.OR. .
The post that was uploaded in the forum, has not the form of a press release, but constitutes a simple briefing about the legal substance and the establishment of the works of M.E.D.W.OR.
You must be familiar with the information that M.E.D.W.OR. does not belong to anyone concretely, but belongs and addresses all of you that have common aims and objectives with it, based on its legal and guaranteed statute.
It would be beneficial, before you expose your opinion, for a non profit and thus worldwide organization, to consider its type and its substance through our web page, that will be fully available for the public on September 2009. Thus even all of you that you live and act in Athens, in Greece, or abroad, will indubitably get together with M.E.D.W.O.R. .
Pay attention in the wording, and the verbal, that you use because you might be exposed in the future.

Sincerely yours,

You sound like a bumbling mafia goon. Thanks for the laugh though; your organization is clearly useless, but at least you morons have some kind of comic value.

Oh no, I guess this makes me a 'malicious decrier' - are you going to send someone to do my kneecaps in?

ps. The birds fly south at midnight.

lizaj

You sound like a bumbling mafia goon. Thanks for the laugh though; your organization is clearly useless, but at least you morons have some kind of comic value.

Oh no, I guess this makes me a 'malicious decrier' - are you going to send someone to do my kneecaps in?

ps. The birds fly south at midnight.

:lol::clap:

Aniseteph

...Pay attention in the wording, and the verbal, that you use because you might be exposed in the future...

Bwaaaahaaaa haaaaa! LMAO, I want that on a T-shirt. Oooh... does that make me a malicious decrier too? Am I going to be exposed yet? :shok: :lol: :dance:

Shanazel said:
Eschew grandiose terminology, obfuscation, and excessive verbosity.
I don't think they got the message, but I'm going to print that out and stick it above my PC at work. :cool:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
:lol: :rolleyes:WOW! that is so very strange - where the heck did they come from... they sure will get lots of dancers, orgs and countries joining with such mafia-istic hidden threats.

I'm thinking it would be very difficult to dance in concrete boots.
~Mosaic

Safran

I'd much rather hear about the people behind the undertaking and their background than a very anonymous and vague association. Especially as even our resident Greek has heard nothing about it...

I am very curious how this thing is going to progress... Does anyone want to place bets? ;)

lizaj

The N.D.G.C. credited Gadala Fotini the prestigious title of examiner.
In October 2006 GADALA DANCE STUDIO became official member of C.I.D.-UNESCO and after their invitation,
Fotini Gadala participated as a spokesperson for the subject 'ORIENTAL DANCE' at the WORLD DANCE CONGRESS that took place
in Athens in 2006. Her lecture was titled "TECHNIQUE OF TEACHING ΟRΙΕΝΤΑL DANCE" and described the correct method
of teaching - and contagiousness, the power of communication through learning the correct comprehension of the structure
of Middle Eastern / Oriental dance.
In 2008, the most important aim and objective of the foundation of THE SPECIALIZED CENTRE OF TEACHING BELLY DANCE GADALA,
that is based in the valid, essential and substantial teaching of Middle Eastern / Oriental dance, as well as the vision of Mrs Gadala,
for a common learning frame for all the countries throughout the world, is materialised through the recognition of her Oriental dance
syllabus for professional and amateur examinations, from the
Middle Eastern Dance World Organization M.E.D.W.OR. /Middle Eastern Dance
World Organization For Distinguishing The Cultural Heritage And Folk Art
Of Egypt And Countries Of The Middle East, where, after its formal proposal ,it has fortified and exclusively
manages the Oriental syllabus of Mrs Gadala, as well as anything it concerns in the guarantee and conduct of legal examinations
as well as the award of titles of study in an amateur or professional basis throughout the world.
Among other things, The Middle Eastern Dance World Organization, M.E.D.W.OR.
appoints Mrs Gadala, as a premium examiner,
recognising the import

Would somebody care to translate!
OP Where art thou? Who art thou?;) Sorry can't resist it?:whistle: