I love Horacio and Beata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salome

Administrator
I have not seen them live for a looong time but I have a performance video or two of theirs and I really do enjoy both of their dancing.

Aaeesha

I think they are fabulous! I've only seen them on video, but I was blown away. If I ever get a chance to study with them, I'd take it for sure:cool:

I saw them live in 1995? at Leyla Jouvana'Gala and Horacio just took my breath and senses away. He was mesmerizing, not only for his shimmies.

Last year I saw them live in their own show 'Enchanted gardens'. Not really my case. None of the feelings which I enjoyed in the 90's came up. Other dance mates liked the show very much.
All in all I would say: if you are looking for the contemporary westernized BD and their shows you will probably like them.

There are several dancers who I liked or loved ten years ago (Leyla Jouvana, Gamal Seif) but nowadays they just let me down. I wonder whether it's me, them or both parties together.

chryssanthi sahar

I saw them live in 1995? ...and Horacio just took my breath and senses away. He was mesmerizing, not only for his shimmies..

I also saw them in 1995 in Sinsheim and I felt the same way like you about Horacio's dance. Beata was also nice, but he was fabulous!!! I have also many older videos of them and I like most of the dances very much.

Last year I saw them live in their own show 'Enchanted gardens'. Not really my case. None of the feelings which I enjoyed in the 90's came up. .

This is sad:( I wonder, If I also would feel this way, if I would see them dance today. I wonder if they have changed, maybe because they got tired, older, have less inspiration, or whatever, or maybe it is you who have changed and just like different things, than you did 10 years ago.
I definitely don't like most of the dancers who I liked in my first belly dancing years, while I adore quite some dancers who didn't impress me at that time, just because I didn't really understand much of the matter, but impress me very much now, because now I understand lot more.

karolina

Beata and Horacio Cifuentes

They are wonderful! Not only as performers, but most of all as teachers. Have taken several intensive workshops with them and have enjoyed them thoroughly. On top of this, both are wonderful people with great hearts!

gisela

Super Moderator
I saw them for the first time in "enchanted gardens" and Iliked most of it. It was my first Bellydance show live so of course I was blown away just by that, but I was stilll a little bit sceptical to some of the dances. Anyway, Horacio shimmied all the way down into a split and sat there on the floor, legs out, his back towards the audience and just kept on shimmying with his buttocks! Amazing and very humorous. Can't remember how he got up so I guess I just passed out from the excitement or something.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.