Lets be strong !!!!!

Maria_Aya

Hi all dear mates!!!
Dont really know whats happening in orientaldancer.net yet (waiting e-mail feedback from Salome and Anatoliy) but from yesterday wierd things was happening.
In any case and since our beloved forum had been hacked a month ago lets stay strong, keep posting and be connected with this lovely community of dancers and teachers and lovers of oriental dance, that found a sweet home in this forum.
Love to all
Maria Aya:)

Rebecca_

Yeah it seems that there has been lots of forum craziness going on. I'm just happy to see my favorite place to chat about bellydance still up and running!

Moon

Maybe we can copy some stuff from the old forum :)

Attachments

• 47.jpg
    47.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0

Michelle

what kind of weird things happened? Good grief, I'm gone for a few days and come back to this total chaos. :confused: Hey, look, the smilies are different....

miss_shimmy

:)

I am so sorry for whatever happened at the old site,I had been away a little while,I am just happy that the forum still exsists,and such a strong community will build once more i am sure.:)

hugs

amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Mouse

I'm sorry to hear you had some bad experiences with hackers :( As one of the owners/admin of another internet forum (with a totally unrelated topic) that has had similar experiences I can totally sympathise.

Kudos to you guys for rebuilding!

Azeeza

I had a little trouble posting to this thread. I had to re-log in after I wrote up my little post.

Hackers...who needs them? Let's keep the faith going!

Azeeza

Izdihar

"Un-Islamic"

The email I got from the admin., said this forum was hacked into by a group who says bellydancing is 'un-Islamic'. Sorry we're such a threatening bunch, boys. I'm glad to see this website up and running and intend on posting here much, much more.