Do others also have this problem?

Moon

Hi all, before the wesite was hacked, sometimes I was suddenly logged out after I'd been quite a long time on the forum.

After the hacking, I was sometimes suddenly logged out just after being here 2 minutes or so. Now I still have that problem after re-registering on this new forum and it's pretty annoying. :mad:

Are there others who have the same problem?

Shanazel

Funny you should mention it- it happened to me just as I came on to read this thread. I'm sure they'll figure it out. I've decided Anatolyi and Salome are some kinds of computer geniuses.

Azeeza

Me Too

Hi all, before the wesite was hacked, sometimes I was suddenly logged out after I'd been quite a long time on the forum.

After the hacking, I was sometimes suddenly logged out just after being here 2 minutes or so. Now I still have that problem after re-registering on this new forum and it's pretty annoying. :mad:

Are there others who have the same problem?

I tried editing the photos on the market place and I couldn't so I thought I would repost the ad and I was logged off.

I'll wait a while before I come back and see if anything has changed.

Azeeza

Just reposted and I WAS able to remove the old photo links, but I miss being able to have the thumbnail photos show up though :-(

Last edited:

Anatoliy

Administrator
Staff member
I was sometimes suddenly logged out just after being here 2 minutes or so. Now I still have that problem after re-registering on this new forum and it's pretty annoying.

I don't know what happens, but for sure it shouldn't. Try to check in "Remember Me?" square when you log in. Hope it will help.

Inanna

I had a problem similar to that on another forum I post on. The admin of that forum suggested I clear out my cache and cookies, so I did that and my problem was fixed, I wasnt getting logged out anymore. Maybe that might help you guys?

da Sage

Getting logged out.

This happens to me sometimes when I click between windows.:(

The good thing is that the forum saves my post, it doesn't lose it just because I have to re-log in. That is a nice feature!:)

slinks

I'm getting logged off too... I tried what Anatoliy said, this time so I'll see what happens after I hang around a bit.....

Moon

I will try it Anatoliy :)

I've had quite some occasions where I lost everything I typed because of being suddenly logged out. So it's already a habit for me to save my one post before I submit it ;)

Azeeza

Problems posting

I'm having problems replying to posts.

It seems I get logged out rather quickly and now I can't post more than one post every 30 seconds.

Is it me or is it the website? Can it be fixed or is this the norm?

Azeeza

PS Wait, it seems like I had error messages, but after posting this message it looks like there is no 30 second wait after all, but I still get logged out rather quickly.

Angela/Kalila

Hi Azeeza. I usually get logged off after I reply to a posting. I have to log back on and then my reply will be posted. This happened to me long before this new forum was created.

Azeeza

Same Problem

Hi Azeeza. I usually get logged off after I reply to a posting. I have to log back on and then my reply will be posted. This happened to me long before this new forum was created.

Hi Angela/Kalila:

I don't rememeber having this problem with the last board. This is a newbie prob for me. I wonder why I was OK before, but you were having problems. HMMM, I should ask Genie, shouldn't I? But, why do I have the feeling he won't understand my question? Tee, hee, hee :D !

Azeeza

Azeeza

Great Tip

when you sign in, put a tick in the remember me box before logging on, works for me

Slinks:

I'll have to try that. So far though, I've not had to log back in other than the first time to post.

Keeping my fingers crossed;) ,

Azeeza

Salome

Administrator
Hey there,

if I don't check the "remember me" box it will log me off after some time. Though when I do check it I never have that problem, so I second Anatoliy's suggestion to check it.