Truth and a Lie, Pick the lie!

Amulya

Really BAD at gymnastics! So I once lived on banana's for 2 weeks because of lack of other food.

Demelza, I think you ran over the dinner lady.

Moon, I am sure it's the bike, because you live in Holland.

Zurah

Demelza, I think the first one is the lie. Moon, I think the second one is the lie. And I did see the queen last weekend.

Moon

LOL Amulya :D. By the way, I just love everyone who's really bad at gymnastics, go girl!

But the second one is the truth! One of my toes was really thin right after my birth and the health visitor said "If that doesn't come right, it can always be amputated". Luckily my mom got really angry and I still have all my 10 toes now (normal sized :))
My bike has never been stolen (yet (knocking tree times on unpainted wood now))! I even forgot to lock it a few times and it was still there :eek: Guess the saint of bikes looks after me ;)

Demelza

Truth or Lie..............

1. I am a proffessional scuba diver. I regularly dive in the red sea, and once dived to 55 meters !!

2. Don't be silly.....never dived in my life. Snorkel is good for me.

Michelle

Demelza, I think you're a brave diver...

Actually, I was going to sing the national anthem at the Heat game in a quartet and caught the most beastly bronchitis.... so the true one was me playing dangerously in traffic during my misspent youth....:p

Oh! Let me add mine!

I teach early childhood music at a local studio
or
I am in the process of recording a demo to see if I gets FAMOUS!!!

Last edited:

Shanazel

Well (huff huff) since Demelza only spent a night in an Egyptian jail (ruining a perfectly good Demelza story), I think snorkling is good enough for her, especially since she runs over old ladies. Naughty beastie. Why were you in an Egyptian cage?

1. I got lost in Mexico City when I was twenty.

2. I used to have a job mapping prairie dog towns.

Opps, Michelle and I posted at the same time. I think you are going to become famous after your demo hits the air.

Zurah

Demelza: the snorkel one is true, the other one is the lie.

Michelle: I'll go with the demo as the true one, and the other is the lie.

Shanazel: he he, I like the prairie dog map thing better, so I choose that one as the truth, and the other would be the lie.

- I just got back from work.

- The most sought-after, unattainable guy in my high school class used to chase me around to kiss me when I was 17.

Shanazel

Ooh, Zurah must've been a hot babe to have that guy pursuing her- probably still a hot babe, right?

Yeah, I mapped prairie dog towns, raptor nests, and fish populations. I was 25 when I got lost in Mexico City.

Moon

I think Shanazel snorkels, Michelle teaches and Zurah was chased around.

- I couldn't pronounce the r when I was little, so I had to go to a speech therapist, but I was extremely unmotivated.
- One of the first times I was looking for a university building, I ended up in someones back yard and my study mate told the surprised owner we would get a breackfast there.

Sara

I think te 2nd true Moon. I'm disappointed too Demelza- you should ask for a longer stay! :p

Erm

I have bent toes which are getting better as I get older

I have a dint in my ribs and a birthmark over it

Michelle

Zurah, I hope you were chased around... that sounds much more fun!
Moon, no rrrs when you were little
Sara, um, the birthmark?

Well, ladies, I won't be recording until probably next spring.... no cash yet for studio time! However, believe it or not, I am teaching itty bitty little kids how to bang on the floor endlessly and give their mommies and daddies big headaches.... oh boy, I know I'm going to get some nasty karma for that one....:D

Zurah

Moon: no r's when you we're little - my brother was like that when he was little too.

Sara: I think the toes one is true, the other is the lie.

And yea, you all were right: the boy who chased me around knew it made me really nervous, which is why he did it.

Moon

The truth is... I ended up in someones back yard when trying to find a university building :D No trouble with r's. (I pronounced the w as a b at first but that came ok all by itself)

I think Sara has bent toes?

Shanazel

I think Shanazel snorkels.

Only when I laugh (snork! snork!)

Sara's ribs are dented and birthmarked (no ne chose this, so I thought I would.) Did I miss anyone else who hasn't confessed?

1) I walked ten miles in the mountains just for fun.

2) I am terrified of snakes.

Moon

Sorry Shanazel did I use the wrong name again? aaargh!

I think you've walked through the mountains by the way.

- I pulled a muscles this morning during lecture because I was writing too fast.
- I once threw a candy through a lecture hall, which hit someone elses' drink.

Sara

:D Heyas

You were all kind of right. The ribs one is correct though. My toes are bent but not getting better :( I'll post a photo and show yas sometime :D They're brill! Matron kept trying to break em and grown em back normal, but I reyt like 'em.

I think the snakes thing is true Shanazel, and Moon- muscle pulling? :cool:

1) My top (button up) once opened in front of my teacher

2) I once rolled down a hill road on a sofa up on moors when I was moving furniture.

Shanazel

Sorry Shanazel did I use the wrong name again? aaargh!

No, no, no, Moon! That's not it at all. Demelza was the one with the snorkel (air apparatus for diving). I made a word play based on the snorting sort of nose laugh that is called a snorkle in some parts of the US. You'll have to forgive me- I love puns and word play and cannot seem to control myself.

(Hi, my name is Shanazel and I am a punaholic. Can you find me a 12 step group?)

I am not scared of snakes. I took the ten mile walk because the road was closed to vehicles and I wanted to go to the park at the end of it. It was a wonderful walk. I even took the opportunity to hike topless since there was no one around but me and the squirrels and the deer and the elk.

Sara rode a sofa and Moon threw candy. That's better than Sara riding candy (sounds naughty) and Moon throwing Sofas.

Last edited:

Recnadocir

:

1) My top (button up) once opened in front of my teacher

2) I once rolled down a hill road on a sofa up on moors when I was moving furniture.

Sara I'll go with number 2 is true, 1 is the lie. You seem like a wild child who likes nothing better than to roll down hills on sofas on moors (and were the moors rolling on the moor?)

Here's mine:

1. I have been bitten twice by rattlesnakes while rock climbing, but both times were on the shoe, and neither bite penetrated through.

2. I tumbled seventy feet or so down the side of Mt. Conness in the High Sierra once, my crampons coming off and my pack spilling out in the process, and all I received was a slight elbow scrape (and bruised pride).

Amulya

Rico, I think the second one is true.

New one:

-I dyed my hair orange once when I was in school.

-I broke my arm when I was little.