All about Salomé (and Anatoliy)

Dev

Well Demelza , What is a Budda..., is it something you drink or you inhale?

Dev

I smoke it

Lol , Got it. Yes probably too much Booda, we call it here euhu, and many other name,
One small incident . , Few years back my partner and i went to India to visit My parents, and then we went to visit one of my Aunty's , One day we went arround to see the little town Where she lives, , It was lovely little town with Big old houses, we stoped in front of a Big house and couldnot believe our eyes, there were so many "Christmas Tree" every where, It was not dark, so even if we wanted to get our hand, we couldnot, Peoples were everywhere, we had to wait, so we came back to auntys place and waited till it gets dark, So we can "steal" some of those christmas tree branch. and have a good time, in the night we sneaked out and got few branches of those "Christmas Tree" ,on the way 2 street dogs chased us for few minutes, Before my partner shouted at them in english.(It worked!) We were happy when we got back home, I told my cousin about it , He looked at us with a shock, He asked us to follow him,, And when we got to the back of the house, .. it was a very big "Christmas tree" Probably about 8 ft tall standing there next to the back fence, we still laugh everytime we remember that, specially chased by Indian Street dog is not a pleasant experience,

In india Booda and christmas tree are a part of hindu ritual ceremony, Virtually no body against it, They grow christmas tree for "Shivaratri" . One particular occasion when allmost every adults in India smoke it ,But its not a regular habit,

Last edited:

Demelza

So !! India here I come !! :cool: :cool:

My mum's got a plant in her bathroom but she insists it's inicent. She would die if she found out what it really is. She just doesn't belive me !! (and she keeps wondering why its getting smaller and not growing!) :D

Sara

I loved looking at the interview and the pretty magazine (?) spread of Salome.
It's soo aqua and pretty.

Good interview too ^__^