New Member Professional Hafla Photographer

Hi there,

Have just recently been converted to this amazing spectacle of colour, rhythmical music, and incredible sensual movement.:)

I am based in South Wales but willing to travel.:)

I have a full portable professional studio to produce great high shots of individuals or troupes.:)

By all means take a look at my first event in Porthcawl, South Wales - Marilyn's Hafla.:)

I look forward to hearing from you:)

Last edited:

Prusilusken

Welcome on board, Graham - good job on the pics, a lot of them are very nice.

I have to mention that I was a bit afraid what would turn up on your page, because you used the words "erotic movement" hehe...call it a flaw from spending too many years having to fight off sleezy types, who got it aaaaall wrong...some of the types who have joined these fora for the wrong purposes :lol: :rolleyes:

Having said that and having taken a look at your pics, you'll get a most sincere welcome from me. Glad to have you. :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
to the forum, you have some lovely photos of the dancers, congrats.

I would suggest you place a post in the forum Bellydance Biz regarding your portable photography unit, along with a link to the hafla photos. Not every member pops into the Meet & Greet Forum.
~Mosaic

adiemus

Hi Graham
I'm a very enthusiastic photographer too! If you're looking for some further inspiration you can't go wrong with seeing what Sarah Skinner does and here's a list of some other bellydance photographers too.
I love Yasmina of Cairo's photography too - of course it helps that she's in Egypt!!!
The last photographer that I admire, although I'm not so keen on the photoshopped look is Jerry Bezdikian of Stellar Indigo

Looking forward to seeing some more of your images!

to the forum, you have some lovely photos of the dancers, congrats.

I would suggest you place a post in the forum Bellydance Biz regarding your portable photography unit, along with a link to the hafla photos. Not every member pops into the Meet & Greet Forum.
~Mosaic
Thank you so much for your comments and your suggestion about ....Biz I will certainly do this.
Take care
G

Hi Graham
I'm a very enthusiastic photographer too! If you're looking for some further inspiration you can't go wrong with seeing what Sarah Skinner does and here's a list of some other bellydance photographers too.
I love Yasmina of Cairo's photography too - of course it helps that she's in Egypt!!!
The last photographer that I admire, although I'm not so keen on the photoshopped look is Jerry Bezdikian of Stellar Indigo

Looking forward to seeing some more of your images!
Hi there,

Thank you so much for dropping by.

Great links I particularly like Sarah Skinners work.

The you tube vid was great to see, she really has cracked it

Thanks again, love your pics on your profile

G