hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Gomaa-KhanHalili

hello. here's gomaa-khan el khalili from the magic belly dance country [Egypt] ....................
it's really proud to be here with the great lovely dancer from everywhere
i am costumes designer and i have belly dance store and always in many great belly dance festival with great dancers [ Nile Group - Ahlan Washlan festivals ] and will be honor to meet u here and i have the great ability to export whatever u want or u would love to get by the measurement and the color u want all over within my shipping company and u can see ur order with ur stuff on the internet by less special shipping price.
and here's my website welcome to www.oriental-dancer.com i keep develop my website every year to showing the best costumes design with the new models as well
my only gain is my customers trust.
thanks a million.
khanelkhalili@hotmail.com
fahamshop@yahoo.com
M.Gomaa

Gomaa-KhanHalili

hey my great sister maria aya

from here i would like to thanks my great sister maria aya the great ma'alema from Greece to let me know this great belly dance forum
and to help me to be here with the great dancer's from everywhere thanks a million my great lovely sister u are always the best
skoulikomemrigkotripa.
filakiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
UR brother Gomaa History .

gisela

Super Moderator
Welcome!
I think I bought some beaded fringe from your table at the nile group. Very nice, thank you :D
Enjoy the forum!
greetings from Gisela

Farasha Hanem

from here i would like to thanks my great sister maria aya the great ma'alema from Greece to let me know this great belly dance forum
and to help me to be here with the great dancer's from everywhere thanks a million my great lovely sister u are always the best
skoulikomemrigkotripa.
filakiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
UR brother Gomaa History .

You're Maria's brother??? :shok: WOW! :D Nice to meet you. :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum Gomaa, There will be many a dancer sighing over your beautiful costumes I'm sure:D ( Me included!)

I was in Egypt in January ( my first trip) and have fallen completely in love with your amazing country and her fine people.

I am off to visit your website now:D
~Mosaic

eden eyes

welcome to the forum! your collection of costumes is very lovely!! the light blue one with sleeves at the bottom of page 2 is by far my favorite :)

unfortunately i cannot afford any new costumes right now, maybe one day...

again, welcome, and i hope you enjoy your stay!!

Gomaa-KhanHalili

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii. thanks a million my sweet friend it's honor for me to interesting about my costumes u are welcome always
hope to meet u again in Egypt
and have great interesting time with belly dance forum.
enjoying
regards