Group hug and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria_Aya

A big big big group hug and welcome to all the members that will re-register and our new ones.

Huggggggggggggggggggggggssssssssssssss
Maria Aya

Lydia

group hug and welcome

Hi to all,and kisses ...don,t wanna looze this forum it,s like my morning coffee!Goodluck again to Salome and hubby ,thank you for bringing it back...big hug Lydia

Moon

Hi everyone,

I'm back again too :D
Although I'm very sad the old forum can't be used anymore :( All those beautiful threads.... And maybe some members won't reregister.

However, a big hug for everyone that came back :D

zahra

Hi Everyone!

A big hug to all the re registered and new members!:)

A super big hug to Salome and Anatoliy for their hard work and
dedication (and for keeping the old site for us to view:D )

Best wishes !

Michelle

Hi,
Had to re-register also... and can't help but feeling sad over losing the old forum.....:(

but that means we have to make an effort to make this one just as great

Alaya

Hi All, nice to be back althou I have no ide whot was wrong. I haven't visited just one day. Hope to see you all soon.

Attachments

• 541.jpg
    541.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 179
  • 542.jpg
    542.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 544.jpg
    544.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 545.jpg
    545.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 4

Shanazel

I'm here, too. Hackers can't keep a good forum down. Hugs back to everyone, and a rousing chorus of "We Are the Champions."

Wow, I was just looking at the site. We really did lose everything. Well, there is an upside to this for those of us with CRS disease (Can't Remember Stuff): no one will know for a while whether or not we are repeating ourselves!

Last edited:

Sara

Heyas yous lot.

I reckon we're very lucky that we all still get to natter on about stuff aren't we? You know we are a reyt bunch of natterers. :D

I'm here, too. Hackers can't keep a good forum down. Hugs back to everyone, and a rousing chorus of "We Are the Champions."

Like that person said ' When theres a will there's a way'. :eek: It's shocking I can still remember old sayings like that.

Salome

Administrator
Bless everyone's sweet hearts, so glad to see you here. Here's to many great conversations to come!

Gia al Qamar

Yello! I'm here...I liked re-registering because I can use my full name now!!! I loaded a profile pic...but it said that it didn't load??? :mad:
I need face...
Gia

Anatoliy

Administrator
Staff member
You uploaded your profile pic. I can see it in your profile. But profile pic and Avatar are different pix. I used your profile picture and made your avatar. Hope you don't mind.

Inanna

Yay! I'm back! And welcome back to everyone else! We will just have to make this forum even better then the last one just to spite those hackers! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.