Saying Hello from Tampa, Florida!

Madrinas

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here! I am an instructor and performer of Egyptian Raks Sharki in the Tampa Bay area. I look forward to knowing you all:)!!

gisela

Super Moderator
Hello and welcome. I was once in florida when I was 12. It was great. Very exotic for a little scandinavian:lol:

Chani

Hi Madrinas,

I'm a newbie belly dancer and new to this forum. I feel privellaged to be here amongst so many acomplished dancers like yourself.

Chani

KuteNurse

Hello and welcome!

This is a great place and there are so many talented dancers and instructors in this forum...I love reading all the new information!! I also love Florida...I have been there many times, Orlando doing the Disney thing, Miami, Key West...I have yet to see the gulf, but I hear there are beautiful old cities rich with much history. Maybe this winter I will get to travel again. Happy Posting!

mahsati_janan

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here! I am an instructor and performer of Egyptian Raks Sharki in the Tampa Bay area. I look forward to knowing you all:)!!

Hi Madrina! Good to see you here. I wander through this board on occasion - lots of lovely folks and good information :)