Long time no see

chryssanthi sahar

Hi there, here is Chryssanthi. I haven't been active on BD-forum for quite some years, but I'd like to show up again and participate discussion and just have again more contact to the community. Hugs. Chryssanthi Sahar :D

Sirène

Hi there, here is Chryssanthi. I haven't been active on BD-forum for quite some years, but I'd like to show up again and participate discussion and just have again more contact to the community. Hugs. Chryssanthi Sahar :D

We haven't met but I'm happy to see you back! Going by your post count you're a prolific contributor. :cool:

chryssanthi sahar

Hey Ladies, thank you so much for your warm welcome back :D I'm so glad that so many friends are still here and I promise to show up more often ;) I've had very very busy years since I opened my studio "Kinisis" and also through my activities in other internet networks (facebook, google+, youtube, etc), but since this year my daughter Lydia Salome also got into the buisness as studio co-owner, so we can share the work and I have again more time to do things that I like ;)
Hope to get into the BD-Forums community again :D