Hello from Greece!!!

Silvermoonlight

Hi to all!!! :)

This is my first post in this forum. I am really happy I have found it and I am sure that I will have a wonderful time here. :D

I am taking belly dance lessons since last October. I really adore this dance. :) I hope I can reach a good level because I am really interested in that. I have also been a dancer since the age of six in many traditional greek dancing groups.

Well, I am looking forward to read more and more of this site.

Kisses to all from Greece!!! :D

Last edited:

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Kalos Orisaste kai geia sas xoreutisia! Dhstixos, ta Ellhnika mou den einai polu kala - ala egw milaw ligw. Thn gyneika mou kai egw agapaw thn Ellada polu.

And that's about the extent of my Greek language skills!

Silvermoonlight

Thank you so much Zorba!!!

Kalos Orisaste kai geia sas xoreutisia! Dhstixos, ta Ellhnika mou den einai polu kala - ala egw milaw ligw. Thn gyneika mou kai egw agapaw thn Ellada polu.

And that's about the extent of my Greek language skills!

Thanks a lot for this wonderful welcoming Zorba!!!!!! :D

I am really glad to have met you. Your greek are fine, I understood what you wanted to say. With a little more practice it will be perfect!!!:D

Many Kisses to you and your wife from Greece!!!:D

Dallia

Geia sou!
I welcome you from the other side of the world- or 'down under' (New Zealand).
I am not often on it, but am happy to welcome another Greek.

much love
Dallia

Silvermoonlight

Geia sou!
I welcome you from the other side of the world- or 'down under' (New Zealand).
I am not often on it, but am happy to welcome another Greek.

much love
Dallia

Geia sou Dallia!!!

I am so happy to meet you too here!!! I suppose you are Greek living in New Zealand. Oh, my God!!! It seems to be soooo far away.:D:D But is sounds interesting too.

Well as you can see from the numbers of my posts, I am new here too and I have to admit that I don't really have much time to be online, but when I can I do it. For the time being I am reading as much as I can from the interesting subjects of the forum. I am a little confused let's say. Hehehe, because I am new as far as the belly dancing is concerned too. So I try to understand many things that been discused here. I need my time hehehe.

I am sure though that I will make it to read as much information as I can and get a higher level of knowledge as far as belly dancing is concerned - hehehehehehehehehehe :lol:

What about your level of belly dancing? Are you new to this or have you got experience?

Dallia

Silvermoonlight

Yes, New Zealand is veerrrry far away and I do miss Europe and the easy excess to Egypt.
But I also love my 'new' home. NZ is very relaxed. :D
I have been dancing for over 10 years, but am always keen to learn more and more as well. I am also teaching and even opened my own new studio. Yeah! Very scary, but oh so exciting.
Check out our website when you are free. Oasis for Dance - Belly Dance School in Auckland - 'Oasis for Dance' Belly dance Classes with Dallia

Happy Dancing!!!
filia
Dallia

Hi Dallia,

I just read your message and I am really happy for your new start. I wish you every success for it.

I also visited your page "Oasis for Dance" and I have to admit that I really enjoyed it. I also watched your performance video and I have to say that you are stunning. I really liked it a lot.

I hope to see you here soon.

Kisses from Greece!!!

Olenka

wow, it's my first post also on this site and even more it is first thing i have read here :p so i decided to write also here... :p unfortunately i am not from Greece but i wish to visit it!!! xD and by the way, i am from Poland.... :) i've started learn belly dance after long time looking for something sutiable for me, cause i couldnt stay long time in any activity by long time but now it seems that belyl dance can change it! xD and im lucky to find this forum cause there is not a lot of polish sites about it... ;(
wishing to all happy time :)

Mosaic

Super Moderator
wow, it's my first post also on this site and even more it is first thing i have read here :p so i decided to write also here... :p unfortunately i am not from Greece but i wish to visit it!!! xD and by the way, i am from Poland.... :) i've started learn belly dance after long time looking for something sutiable for me, cause i couldnt stay long time in any activity by long time but now it seems that belyl dance can change it! xD and im lucky to find this forum cause there is not a lot of polish sites about it... ;(
wishing to all happy time :)

Welcome to the forum Olenka
~Mosaic

Dallia

I just read your message and I am really happy for your new start. I wish you every success for it.

I also visited your page "Oasis for Dance" and I have to admit that I really enjoyed it. I also watched your performance video and I have to say that you are stunning. I really liked it a lot.

I hope to see you here soon.

Kisses from Greece!!!

Thanks for your kind words.
I hope to be over in Greece again soon. My family lives in Thessaloniki.

And, welcome Olenka. :D