Pics from Chryssanthi's Oriental Flow, November

chryssanthi sahar

Hi friends. Here are some pictures of my last Oriental Flow show "The calling of the drum". I hope you like them.

Me dancing Greek Fantasy

My wonderful daughter Lydia Salome dancing her own Tribal Fusion Mix

My Lydia again

Me and my girls dancing drum solo improvisation

Me dancing a Baladi

Lydia dancing Raqs Sharqi

Me in my Greek Fantasy

Enough for today;)

Mya

Oh you guys look so lovely! i love the costumes in the drum improv part - what colour is yours is it pink and yellow or orange and yellow?

And your daughter resembles you so much - you're both beautiful. I still live in hope that you'll visit us in the Caribbean one day!

kayshier

Oh you guys look so lovely! i love the costumes in the drum improv part - what colour is yours is it pink and yellow or orange and yellow?

And your daughter resembles you so much - you're both beautiful. I still live in hope that you'll visit us in the Caribbean one day!

looks like pink and mango yellow mya, and giving me some costume ideas!!

Mya

looks like pink and mango yellow mya, and giving me some costume ideas!!

Me too! i might like something along those lines for the silver mirrors and medallions costume i have!

I wasn't sure with her colours though - between lighting and camera flash colours skew in strange strange ways.

chryssanthi sahar

Thank you ladies:D
Mya, the costume is supposed to be fuchsia and orange, but as Kayshier observed, it is rather mango-yellow than orange and the fuchsia is a strong one with a touch of orange:lol: We ordered those costumes at Sakkara, who is the biggest vendor for costumes in Europe (a German company) in order to have them for the group dances. The costumes are not expensive at all (69€, of course without the coin scarfs), because they are simple, but they look good, especially when worn by a whole group in different colours. Live they were even lot more impressive;)

Maria_Aya

Hi

Me and my girls dancing drum solo improvisation

;)

I like the way you mixed the bra of the costume with the bolero thing (dont know how else to describe) make it looks total different.
So this is an option also.
How you did it? we got the same kind of type of costumes but unfortunately not with a skirt but with pants from Cairo and this way they would look nicer.

Congrats again, and we wait for video !!!

p.s. The "Oriental Kaleidoskopio DVD" is ready for you;)
I'll be in Athens all December.
Kisses

Phoebedances

Those are lovely pictures! Your daughter is so beautiful and very like you!

I think those troupe costumes are gorgeous! Very lovely to mix all the colors and the little bolero tops provide some good coverage and the whole thing is probably very affordable but classy too!

I can't wait for the video, so I can sit for a half hour to download the clips and watch! :)

chryssanthi sahar

I like the way you mixed the bra of the costume with the bolero thing (dont know how else to describe) make it looks total different.

He he, this is the point:lol: I wanted myself to look a bit different than my girls, since I was leading the improvisation;)
See you in Athens dear and I hope that it is not completely burned down by the anarchists until I come:shok:

chryssanthi sahar

Those are lovely pictures! Your daughter is so beautiful and very like you!

I think those troupe costumes are gorgeous! Very lovely to mix all the colors and the little bolero tops provide some good coverage and the whole thing is probably very affordable but classy too!

I can't wait for the video, so I can sit for a half hour to download the clips and watch! :)

Thank you Phoebe:D We were lucky that Sakkara (the vendor) had the costumes in many different colours and, yes, they were very affordable;)