Hello & Happy Shimmies from Omaha

Magdalene

Hi, everybody! I'm Magdalene from Omaha, NE. I'm founder and director of Diva Soma troupe Welcome to DivaSoma.com and recently opened Gnosis Studio Home

I was excited to find this forum, and I like the php format, we actually use it for our troupe communications and it has worked out beautifully.

Nice to meet you all!

AngelaJP

Hi, everybody! I'm Magdalene from Omaha, NE. I'm founder and director of Diva Soma troupe Welcome to DivaSoma.com and recently opened Gnosis Studio Home

I was excited to find this forum, and I like the php format, we actually use it for our troupe communications and it has worked out beautifully.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome, Magdalene! I am so grateful to this site as it has truly helped me too :)

You're even luckier because you have the Rakkasah, the biggest belly dance festival in the world! One of my dreams is to be able to attend that. Yeah, I'll dream on, hahaha! Your Earth Day pictures are splendid! Kudos!

Jahzaal

Welcome to the forum Magdalene. :dance: Nice to meet you.
Angela, Don't laugh, you will make it to Rakkasah!!!!!!:D

Lydia

gosh i was reading it wrong hahha lol ,,obama,, i was thinking now you must be kidding he doing shymmys!!!!!!!! i see him everyday in the news so i geuss he got to me now lol....welcome to the forum dear and have a nice time...Lydia

AngelaJP

Angela, Don't laugh, you will make it to Rakkasah!!!!!!:D

Oh Jahzaal, thanks, that's so sweet... I will do my best to improve my belly dancing and impress my partner so he will agree that we'll go to the Rakkasah one of these days! Gosh, it's 24hours away from NZ! :shok: But I will make it :pray:

Magdalene

gosh i was reading it wrong hahha lol ,,obama.... doing shymmys

That WOULD be quite a site to see. One of my friends has a huge crush on Sen. Obama, so I'm sure she would love to see him shimmy! :lol:

Rakkasah is still quite a trip for me, too, as I am in the middle of the country. I also hope to make it there someday..............

Thanks for all the warm greetings!:dance:

AngelaJP

gosh i was reading it wrong hahha lol ,,obama,, i was thinking now you must be kidding he doing shymmys!!!!!!!!

If Obama would be doing shimmies, the Rakkasah would even be twice as big, for sure, in the years to come. Imagine all that support for belly dancing! :clap:

blue_nant

Hello Magdalene. I'm 85 miles from you, taking classes in SC, IA. Nice forum, ennit? (I was looking for a message from someone close, lol; quite an international forum here!)

shiradotnet

Hi Magdalena! Nice to see you here on Oriental Dancer! I came within a stone's throw of Omaha over Christmas when my husband and I went to Sioux Falls, South Dakota for Christmas. We came west on 80, then went north on 29. Did you notice me waving at the west as we went by?

Hi Blue Nant! I'm a fellow Iowan - I live in Iowa City. I met a couple of Sioux City dancers (Klaire and Verna) when I taught my workshop in Sioux Falls, South Dakota on December 27 - they drove up for it.

Magdalene

We came west on 80, then went north on 29. Did you notice me waving at the west as we went by?

Ah! That was you, was it? I waved back, but you were speeding along. hehehehe

I'm sooooo bummed I'll be missing the workshop in Iowa City this week. But I'll be there in spirit!

KuteNurse

Welcome and Happy Posting!

I am also from the midwest...A ways away from you however...Northern Minnesota here. Nice to see other midwesterners around:)

zaiahadiyyah

From Omaha to Omaha

Salam Magdelene

How do you do. I am a new professional to Omaha from South Africa. Would like to meet you some time. I am in the process of setting up my studio and will be auditioning for my troupe soon. If you would like to connect let me know via this medium.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Zaia Hadiyyah