Pictures from Janaki's nervous event - Gala show

janaki

Hi all,

Little sample of what we did on our gala night!!! Hope u like it!!!

Hugs
Janaki

Me in green dancing bhangra with my girls!!!

My girls doing Melaya

Me and my drummer Gafar. It is an unexpected dance. He is only supposed to drum with other drummers. I was called in the stage to dance with him. He drummed and sang and drummed and sang again. Full of laughs. All spontaneous!!!

Some pics of the show
View attachment 806

View attachment 807

View attachment 808

Last edited:

Dev

Congratulations again Janaki...
Thank you for posting the videos. It was nice to see you having fun!

Yshka

Dear Janaki, Bravo:clap:!!! Beautiful clips and pictures. So nice to see you and your girls dance. I LOVED that drum part of you:cool: Thanks so much for sharing. Seems like your show went great! Sure looks like you were all having a lot of fun! Congratulations!!

More, more!!:D

Maria_Aya

Bravo Janaki !!!!
Seems you had great fun, and great success also !!! and the weather was with you;)
Only one think, next time you got to have bigger stage !!!!!

Was lovely to watch you dancing and loved the spontainious feeling your drum solo had :clap:

Kisses
Maria Aya:)

janaki

That was great! :clap: You look beautiful by the way.

Tks moon!!! you made my day!!! Dancing with my girls who are half my age....believe me it is not easy:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tks for your copliments Maria!! Yes, our stage is 6ft by 20ft. It was a big squeeze for the girls. It was very stressful in the begining, because there were two stages in two different venues. Thank god the venues were next door to each other. We over sold the tickets, that is why we needed to hire the venue next door to seat people. Every show was perfromed twice, in both venues. This part we won't do it again, I am telling you!!!:lol:

My Haggalla dance was supposed to be the last dance. So I changed, ate a little and drank a lot and having a blast with my girls in the change room thinking the drummers are jamming. My drummer, Gafar came and asked me that I must dance. I didn't have a cabaret costume since I knew I wasn't doing oriental style. I sent my helper home to bring my costume. To cut the long story short, it turned out to be a fun part of the entire show. I got lots of compliments from Arab audience. They said that was their favourite piece :D:D:D. I know they love me that is why they are trying to be nice to me.:lol:

All your wishes and good vibes have reached our show and we did have a blast!!! It is so nice that I can share all of this with you guys!!!!

Thank you and love you all.
Janaki

Aisha Azar

Show

Dear Janaki,
Congratulations!! The show looked fabulous, had a lot of variety and looked like it was a LOT of fun and there was a lot if talent on stage!! May many more successes come your way.
Regards and hugs,
A'isha

Aniseteph

Congratulations :clap::dance::clap::dance::clap::dance::clap:

it looks like it was a lot of fun... and another :clap: for the clip with the drummer :D :cool:

slinks

:D oh Janaki you're a wonderful dancer !!! cool stuff there too .. glad it was a great night !!! :clap:

KuteNurse

Beautiful job! You must feel so proud of how well everyone did, all because of your coaching and teaching! Congrats again and thankyou for sharing.:clap::clap:

chryssanthi sahar

Janakiiiiii, you rock girl:dance: Great videos with fresh and strong energy:clap: I loved your drum solo, but also the Bollywood (you know I am a fan of it;) Will you show me a bit, when I will come to Honk Kong?) It is obvious, that all of you had a lot of fun and I found your Chinese girls in the melaya dress so cute:D By the way, you are a very pretty lady:D

MiaMi

Banned
Very nice! You should be proud. I love to see someone who I can speak with actually perform. It helps close the gap between online communication. Awesome! :D