Hello from Texas!

sadiyya

Hi! My name is Sa'diyya. I'm glad to be on here! I come to this site all the time, but have never registered. It looks like fun!:dance:
-Sa'diyya - SadiyyaDance.com

Gia al Qamar

Hi! I just saw a YouTube clip of you at (I think it was) Yallah Y'all and you were brilliant! REALLY enjoyed watching you!
Gia

sadiyya

Wow!

Really! Thanks! I just posted those yesterday - I can't people have already seen them! Nice to meet you Gia!
-Sa'diyya :)

KuteNurse

Warm welcome Sadiyya! I hope you enjoy being a member. My parents are vacationing in southern Texas right now as we speak. I have Aunts and Uncles who spend the winter there. They went to the Padres and to Mexico. Today they were going to Brownsville. They love Texas. You live in a great part of the world.

Alma

Hi! My name is Sa'diyya. I'm glad to be on here! I come to this site all the time, but have never registered. It looks like fun!:dance:
-Sa'diyya - SadiyyaDance.com

Hi Sa'diyya! I think you are an awesome dancer. I saw your video clip on YouTube, a few minutes ago! You look so happy, and I love your costume!:clap:

Chani

Hi Sadiyya,

I am a VERY beginner belly dancer (5th week) and I am also new to this forum. I loved your YouTube clip. Your dancing is lovely as is your outfit. You got some very nice comments.

Chani