Hello from United Kingdom

wardat as-sahra

Hi everyone

This is my first day on this forum. I have been dancing for about 2 and a half years. Love the dance, the music and the costumes. I think I have more clothes for the dancing than I do civvies.

Hope to hear from all you dancers out there soon

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi and welcome to the forum ... I have just had a BD clothes clear out:lol: Now I have room for new things;)
~Mosaic

wardat as-sahra

Hi lizaj

Hi
You're very close to me.
Where do you go to classes and.... what a lovely name!

I am new to all this and still trying to find my way around the site. I'm from lovely Runcorn and go to classes here and also in Lymm with the occasional workshop inbetween

Kharis

Hi everyone

This is my first day on this forum. I have been dancing for about 2 and a half years. Love the dance, the music and the costumes. I think I have more clothes for the dancing than I do civvies.

Hope to hear from all you dancers out there soon

Welcome. I'm based in Manchester, also not a million miles away.

wardat as-sahra

Hi Karis

Thanks for getting in touch. Do you teach or are you learning? I think I am still a beginner as there seems to be so much to learn. Are you going to JoY?

Kharis

Hi Karis

Thanks for getting in touch. Do you teach or are you learning? I think I am still a beginner as there seems to be so much to learn. Are you going to JoY?

I do teach... in South manchester. I may come to JOY in October,,work permitting but not sure. However, I do also get to teach at JOY, usually in the April one. But not sure as yet if I'll be asked to teach in 2010. But again, if not will try to attend. I'm so Goddamned busy I never get a minute to myself...:(

Shiv

Hi there!

I'm new to this forum too. I've always gone to JoY but will unfortunately have to miss it this October which I'm gutted about as the line up of teachers this Autumn is fantastic (might make the hafla though - yay!). You'll absolutely love it - everyone is so friendly.

x

chilla

Haha. As soon as I saw you say that you had more bellydancing clothes than civvies, I thought I know who that is.;)

Kharis is the lady who i used to go to when she taught once a month in Warrington and you have seen lizaj dance at Liverpool haflas.

See you tomorrow
Chilla

wardat as-sahra

Hi "Chilla"

Haha. As soon as I saw you say that you had more bellydancing clothes than civvies, I thought I know who that is.;)

Kharis is the lady who i used to go to when she taught once a month in Warrington and you have seen lizaj dance at Liverpool haflas.

See you tomorrow
Chilla

Yep...it sure is me. Still working my way through this forum. But it's good.

See you tomorrow but I am sure we will be in touch throughout the day....just sent you an email