Another Aussie

Ozgirl

Hi All,

Greetings from another Australian.

Love your forum.

Love BD, been doing it on and off for a few years, have a GREAT teacher over here (Anne), she's sooo much fun.

Um, metallurgist by trade, although work at data mining and info systems at the moment. Spend my spare time between bellydance and hockey (yup we actually have that over here).

Cheers,

Ozgirl

Ozgirl

Hey Ladies,

Newcastle - but I did live in Melb for about 8yrs. Great city.:) Fabulous restaurants.:clap:

slinks

Queensland here (sunshine state :) :dance:

I've been away for awhile, so hello everyone who remembers me :lol:

belly taz

Ozgirl

Welcome to the forum!

Metallurgy, hockey and BD... now that's a fun combination :lol:

Yup, what can I say, varied tastes. :D

Ladies, thanks for the welcome.

Hey staranise, love Anne's classes - she's great. :dance: Are you going to the festival?

staranise

yep, I'm doing devi's workshop (all i could afford) and also some face painting for the masquerade ball, but I'm not sure what anne wants done with that...

are you?

teela

Welcome to the forum. I spend a couple years down in QLD in Gympie many many years ago. Actually learned to drive there.....LOL

Dev

Welcome to the forum. I spend a couple years down in QLD in Gympie many many years ago. Actually learned to drive there.....LOL
I live at Nambour on the Sunshine Coast which is fairly close to dear old Gympie. Gympie to Alaska...an interesting move....;)

Welcome Aussies.........

Last edited:

Ozgirl

yep, I'm doing devi's workshop (all i could afford) and also some face painting for the masquerade ball, but I'm not sure what anne wants done with that...

are you?

Yup, hoping to catch the latin class. And I volunteered to help be an "information girl". :D

Ozgirl

I live at Nambour on the Sunshine Coast which is fairly close to dear old Gympie. Gympie to Alaska...an interesting move....;)

Welcome Aussies.........

Hi Teela, wow gotta second that comment from Dipali, Gympie to Alaska! Bet the weather is a tad different. :lol:

Hi Dipali, Sunshine Coast, nice! Thanks for the welcome.