Rakkasah

FatimaS

Bumping, as call-in was today.

Anyone going?

i'll be attending 2 workshops. monday (Blanca) and tuesday (Arianna Al Tiye). unfortunately i can't stay the entire week:. i'm in DC and i can't get too much time off from work.

i went last fall and it was a blast.

anyhoo, i know you'll have a great time.

meddevi

I'll be there all weekend, vending and helping out Geisha Moth and I'll be performing on Sunday at 5:15pm :)

Gia al Qamar

I'll be there midday Saturday after my troupe's performance in Northern NJ, and hopefully after I teach class on Sunday! Look for me and please introduce yourself...I look just like my profile pic but not as well rested! LOL!

MissVega

I'm so excited for Rakkasah!:) This is my first time going to a belly dance festival and I'm so pumped. I dance Sunday as well at 7:24pm. And my friend Yame who I am meeting there is dancing Sunday as well. I think around 6:30.

I"m coming all the way from Ontario Canada, Eh!:):) lol
I'm getting there late thursday night though as I couldn't afford the whole week and doing workshops, stupid student budget but I wanted to watch the shows and take in as much as I could while there.I was also hoping to take a workshop to two so hopefully:)We're ( my mother, her friend, and myself) leaving here Thursday morning so I would imagine we'll get there late thursday evening. Please say Hi:)
I'll post a display picture so you can see my face:)

:dance: WOo DANCE PARTY