Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow Aziyade, your like the maven of home practise !!
    This is great, I'm looking forward to more of your knowledgeable (spelling?)posts!!

Post Thanks / Like

Aziyade, actually with the idea about the lists and "transferring" items from one list to another nailed my question! It is a lovely, simple but effective idea. I am a very visual person - I need the image of things written before my eyes to make sure they also stick into my head... And every single transfer to the "positive" list should help you stay even more motivated!

I guess making a detailed list of what you've actually done to achieve the goals, will also motivate, but in a different way... If there is something you've put into the background, will immediately be visible from it. And then it will already be shame of some sort that will make you work on it more

I was giving more thought to the evaluation and figured out that you do need other people to get involved in this process. It is really hard to notice everything about yourself and be objective about it. This is why we need our dancing friends and teachers around us.

Thank you so much, Aziyade for sharing all those brilliant ideas and giving us food for thought!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12