Hello from Cheshire UK and question!

TheJus

Hello all,

I am brand new to both this forum and belly dancing, it's something I have been wanting to try for ages. I am in Lymm, and was reading on another thread that there are lessons here, does anyone have details by any chance? Or other lessons quite close by? I can't seem to find much info on Google :(.

Looking forward to chating to you all, thanks in advance for any help

TheJus :D

lizaj

Hello all,

I am brand new to both this forum and belly dancing, it's something I have been wanting to try for ages. I am in Lymm, and was reading on another thread that there are lessons here, does anyone have details by any chance? Or other lessons quite close by? I can't seem to find much info on Google :(.

Looking forward to chating to you all, thanks in advance for any help

TheJus :D

Try these websites
Welcome to NADA - Northern Arabic Dance Association
Mosaic Arabic Dance Network
Oriental Dancer Entry Page
Homepage

Last edited:

chilla

Hi The Jus

It might have been either my good friend wardat or me. We both go on Tuesday to a class in Lymm, 7.30 beginners/8.30 intermediate in the room above the Spread Eagle in the middle of town - sure you know it! Lovely very talented teacher.

If you have any other questions, PM me in case i don't catch up with this thread again!

Chilla x

TheJus

Oh hello all, *waves* thanks for your answers :).

Tuesday is pretty much the only day I can't make, might change in the future but right now is not possible :(. Do you know of any other classes by any chance? Everything seems to be on a tuesday in Lymm, wonder why :think::confused:

chilla

Depends how far you want to travel - she does Macclesfield on Monday and Congleton on a Wednesday, otherwise the people I know of are in Liverpool on various days. If any of those are OK, let me know and I'll find out where in Macc or Congleton or give you names and number for Liverpool.

Sorry don't know anyone in Warrington.

Chilla x