Hello From North Dakota

magdalena

Well Obviously I am new here so I will quickly introduce myself. I have been a student of Belly Dance for 12 years now, My mam belly is Celeste from Kismet in Utah. I moved to North Dakota nad started going to Jamestown College where I founded a troupe. I am the teacher, choreographer and drummer for the troupe. Randomly surfing, as I am want to do, for new ideas, I came across the Forum and felt it was probably a good idea to join.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi welcome to the forum. With your experience I am sure you have much to offer. Glad you have joined us.
~Mosaic

shiradotnet

I moved to North Dakota and started going to Jamestown College where I founded a troupe. I am the teacher, choreographer and drummer for the troupe.

Hi there! I'm in the Midwest as well, in Iowa. Who knows, maybe we'll meet at a Midwestern belly dance event in the future! I sometimes teach workshops in Sioux Falls, South Dakota because I go there for family reasons.

magdalena

Thank you all for your welcome sorry I didn't get to things earlier I have een well busy being a student and all.