Professional Bellydancers Wanted USA'S Largest Entertainment Agency Now Hiring

Professional Belly Dancers Wanted

Welcome to Centerfold Entertainment, the largest upscale entertainment company in the US, UK & Canada. We are a professional, licensed booking agency for adult and novelty entertainment. Centerfold Entertainment is a full service entertainment agency specializes in casting, scouting, booking, promoting, training, and career management. We book bellydancers for private parties for all occasions, including weddings, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, birthday parties, sporting events, surprise and corporate functions. We pride ourselves in being the most upscale agency in the industry. Most of our clients are upscale business people.

Repeat business is extremely important, through building relationships with our clients. We keep our customers coming back by giving them the quality that no other agency can match. We differ from other agencies in many ways. We do not believe our dancers work for us, but they work with us. We will never ask you to do anything you do not feel comfortable with. We do everything possible to take care of our bellydancers, and hope for the same respect and loyalty in return. This policy has worked for years and we can proudly say we have some of the greatest entertainers working with us.

To apply for employment with us, you must meet the following basic criteria:

Transportation – You must have, or have access to a reliable car, or mass transit (Note - we may be able to provide a driver for you if one is available)
Communication – You must have a working telephone, and preferably a cell phone also.
Prompt & Reliable – You must be on time to all of your shows. In this business, being on time is critical.

We are looking for entertainers that have it all; good looks, talent, imagination and originality that they incorporate into their performance. Reliability, honesty, and a friendly outgoing personality are a must. It is extremely important to us that our customers get what they paid for and expect – attractive, hassle free, classy, and friendly entertainment that is on time and professional.

We offer absolutely the highest salary in this industry, in a safe, fun & upscale environment. The bellydancers dancers that work with us average $200 - $500 including their tips for a 1 hour show! In addition we offer immediate hire with flexible hours.

If this interests you and you are still reading this, then please email us your on line application, attach a photo if possible, or give us a call. This is a fantastic way to make a lot of money for the right individuals. All inquiries and interviews are strictly confidential. College students, single young moms, or just a weekend job to provide extra income. Whatever your motivation, just contact us and get any questions you may have answered. We look forward to meeting you.

FOR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES CALL THE OFFICE 1-877-427-8747

Gia al Qamar

Professional Belly Dancers Wanted

Welcome to Centerfold Entertainment, the largest upscale entertainment company in the US, UK & Canada. We are a professional, licensed booking agency for adult and novelty entertainment. Centerfold Entertainment is a full service entertainment agency.

We are looking for entertainers that have it all; good looks, talent, imagination and originality that they incorporate into their performance.

We offer absolutely the highest salary in this industry, in a safe, fun & upscale environment. The bellydancers dancers that work with us average $200 - $500 including their tips for a 1 hour show!

While the name of your agency may be something carefully chosen to suit your type of clientele, the name alone would prevent me from working with you because I would NEVER want my work associated with "adult and novelty" entertainment. My work as a Middle Eastern Dancer does include performances at many very high end shows and parties throughout my tri-state area as well as the kinds of parties listed in your post. There are times when it is 'all in good fun', but NEVER what I would consider 'adult' entertainment, but rather family entertainment. ALL "Belly Dancers" in my community work VERY hard to educate the public about the nature of our craft...it is a cultural dance mean to celebrate, not 'exotic', not 'adult'.
That your criteria lists looks first is very telling.
I average a fee of $250 for a 15 minute show. Your rate is far below market value for a trained performer and the show length is far too long.
I think this person's post is a great lesson for those just starting to book their own shows or even to work with agencies...know your value...insist on being represented by the BEST and know the value of your services BEFORE you ever agree to work for anyone!

Darshiva

I've thought long & hard about what to say in response to this. It's skeevy & evil, sure, but mostly insulting. So I've decided to repost something I wrote on facebook, entitled "What I'd Like to Say to Clients, But Don't!"

Dear Client,

I know that the fee sounds like a large outlay for a few minutes of hip shaking that you could do yourself if you weren’t so busy organising this event, so I thought I’d take this opportunity to enlighten you as to what you are getting for your money, or why I charge what I charge.

You are paying for the minimum of 10 hours practice that I put in to rehearsing for one ten-minute set. This is a bare minimum, and requires me to have one full week’s notice. This is also why I will not accept bookings within a week of the event. I like to ensure you get a quality product.

You are paying for my costuming and make-up. The lower-end of costuming comes in at around $200, and can climb into the tens of thousands of dollars. These costumes require dry-cleaning and constant maintainence to guarantee a glamourous and professional appearance. Stage make-up runs into the hundreds of dollars and needs to be constantly replaced.

You are paying for my insurance.

You are paying for my props. These too require maintainance and replacement on a fairly regular basis. They also run into the hundreds of dollars – particularly veils and wings.

You are paying for my continuing education. I attend workshops and festivals to keep up to date on techniques and styles, so that my performances remain fresh and you get a high quality, innovative performance every time.

You are paying for the purchase of music I dance to, or the hire of the drummer who is accompanying me today.

You are paying for the four hours I just spent getting dressed, made-up, and warmed up for this set, as well as the 2 hours I will spend removing make-up & checking the condition of my costume when I get home.

You are also paying for my actual performance. As you can see, it is only a small part of what you are actually buying when you hire me as a dancer. A lot of work and a lot of time goes into providing you with a glamourous show. Please respect it by not asking me to perform for free.

Best wishes,

The Dancer

adiemus

Welcome to Centerfold Entertainment, the largest upscale entertainment company in the US, UK & Canada.
No website: this is what came up using Google...
Centerfold Entertainment in Las Vegas, Nevada. (nv.) #27023177 - largest, upscale huh?

We are a professional, licensed booking agency for adult and novelty entertainment.
erm...when I read 'adult' I cringe...

Centerfold Entertainment is a full service entertainment agency ....
...what kind of 'service'???

We book bellydancers for private parties for all occasions, including weddings, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, birthday parties, sporting events, surprise and corporate functions.
How 'private' are we talking?

We pride ourselves in being the most upscale agency in the industry. Most of our clients are upscale business people.
Which industry? Only 'most'??

We will never ask you to do anything you do not feel comfortable with. We do everything possible to take care of our bellydancers, and hope for the same respect and loyalty in return. This policy has worked for years and we can proudly say we have some of the greatest entertainers working with us.
I'm so glad to hear that - I loathe doing belly pops, so I'll avoid doing them if that's OK

Transportation – You must have, or have access to a reliable car, or mass transit (Note - we may be able to provide a driver for you if one is available)
Communication – You must have a working telephone, and preferably a cell phone also.
Prompt & Reliable – You must be on time to all of your shows. In this business, being on time is critical.
----being able to bellydance? Oh sorry, not a requirement!

We are looking for entertainers that have it all; good looks, talent, imagination and originality that they incorporate into their performance. Reliability, honesty, and a friendly outgoing personality are a must. It is extremely important to us that our customers get what they paid for and expect – attractive, hassle free, classy, and friendly entertainment that is on time and professional.
---being able to bellydance? no - not a requirement at all...

Where do they get the idea ANY bellydancer would want this company representing him or her?

Nath

That has to be one of the most insulting employment advertisements I've ever seen. :naghty:

Samira_dncr

I love how they've checked back here on the thread they started. Bwahahahaha.

I suppose the plus side is that there has been more traffic to this section of the forum as a result of their ridiculous post. hahaha.

Last edited: