Learn to bellydance in Istanbul?

Laura Liib

Hi!

Im planning on moving to Istanbul for three months in april,june, juli 2010. I have never danced before but I would like to learn bellydancing. I would like to dance perhaps 5 times a week for all three months. I wonder where its possible and if anyone knows how much it would cost? I have send emails to some teachers but i havent got any answers!

Please help me!

Laura

Darshiva

Hi!

Im planning on moving to Istanbul for three months in april,june, juli 2010. I have never danced before but I would like to learn bellydancing. I would like to dance perhaps 5 times a week for all three months. I wonder where its possible and if anyone knows how much it would cost? I have send emails to some teachers but i havent got any answers!

Please help me!

Laura

You might want to re-word your email. If it's pretty much as you posted here, it's very similar to an email scam that dance teachers frequently get.

Azeeza

Hi Laura:

This is a cut and paste post that I left for Shahiya, but it might be helpful to you as well:

"Have you looked here? Orientaldancer.net has a listing of teachers throughout the world.

Belly Dance Classes

Just a suggestion and good luck,

Azeeza"

PS Let us know how things turn out. I'm planning on going to Turkey next year (it's still in the early planning stages for now), perhaps I'll see you in one of the classes in Istanbul :).