"Alwan Min Al Sharq," and "Sitt Akull"

Farasha Hanem

I've looked EVERYWHERE online for the CD, ""Alwan Min Al Sharq," because I love the song, "Sitt Akull." Rania uses it in her "Fitness for Weight Loss---Too Hip" instructional DVD in her bonus performance. I can't find it anywhere; does anyone know where I can order it? :(

Farasha Hanem

Help! Can't read this language!

After months and months of online searching and hoping to find just the mp3 of "Sitt Akull," I've finally broken down and bought Alwan Min Al Sharq Vol. 1 tonight from overseas. Dahlal only had volume 2 available when I checked several months ago, and they still only have volume 2 available. -_- I just received an e-mail from the site, but I can't read it! :confused: If someone could please let me know what it's saying, I would be most grateful. Thank you in advance! :D

I *** my personal info, I just need to know what they're telling me about my order.

Bestaetigung Ihrer Eingaben

Hide Details
maral@maral-online.de

TO:
Message flagged Friday, June 22, 2012 11:48 PM
Guten Tag,

dies ist eine Nachricht vom Formular-Chef! Am 23.06.2012 um 06:48:22 hat ein Besucher mit der IP 76.242.189.2 Ihr Formular Maral´s CD Alwan Min Alsharq ausgefüllt. Nachfolgend finden Sie die eingegebenen Daten:

AUFRUFE = 1
Anrede = Mrs.
Email-check" = 1
Kommentar = PayPal
Menge = 1
Name = ***
Ort = ***
Strasse = ***
Telefon = ***
Vorname = Diana
absender = ***
om
Die Auflistung der Daten ist beendet.

Mail verschickt vom Formular-Chef - dem Tool für alle Homepage-Anbieter
http://www.nettz.de/Formular-Chef/

------- Weitere Dienste von nettz.de: --------
Neu! Der Formular-Chef bietet jetzt auch
dynamische PDF-Formulare!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Verantwortlich für diese eMail ist der Betreiber der Seite: Maral´s CD Alwan Min Alsharq

---------------------------
Neu! EU-DOMAINS direkt online buchen
Schon ab 2 Euro - jetzt zuschlagen
Sonst ist Ihre Wunschdomain bald weg!
nettz.de: Service
---------------------------

Der Formular-Chef (c) 2012 by nettz.de
Der Formular-Chef 2 - HTML-Formulare fr jedermann. Ohne CGI, kostenlos und unerreicht im Funktionsumfang. DAS formmail-Programm

<!--Verantwortlich für diese eMail ist der Betreiber der Seite: http://www.maral-online.de/cd%20bestellung.htm-->

EDIT: Did I say "months"? More like YEARS! :shok:

Last edited:

gisela

Super Moderator
It's a confirmation of your order. It seems to be an automatic respons that just repeats the information you have given when ordering. They are not asking for anything or saying anything vital from what I can see.
The bottom of the message is just full of adverts for the automatic respons form- company.

Farasha Hanem

Thank you for your help, Gisela, it's much appreciated. :) What I'm worried about is that although the site asked if I was using a PayPal account, it didn't connect me to PayPal, or ask for any of my account info. How do they expect to get paid? oO;; I also hope I made it clear that I only wanted volume 1, and not both volumes, which would be $60! I've never spent even $28 on a CD, and wouldn't now if it wasn't the only way I can purchase "Sitt Akull." :confused:

gisela

Super Moderator
It says that you ordered 1 cd. (Menge=1). Menge is amount, so you should be fine.

They could possibly send out a paypal-invoice when the order is ready to be shipped. I am not sure. I am thinking that they will be interested in getting their money though :)
give it a few days or a week and if nothing happens then write them an email.

Farasha Hanem

Thank you again, Gisela, you have been extremely helpful through all this. :D I wasn't too sure about ordering from this company, so I'm grateful for your help in this. Have a wonderful weekend! <3

Farasha Hanem

Sorry for double-posting, I wasn't sure if the thread would update if I merely edited. I'll combine my posts later. Just wanted to let everyone know MY CD IS ON IT'S WAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :D :D :D

I've NEVER spent this much on one CD! @________@

EDIT: For one SONG, yet!