Website for bellydance lyrics?

theresaleloup

There are lots of lyrics websites for popular US music...are there any for BD music?

try translatelyrics.com or arabicmusictranslation.com

not all of the songs on translatelyrics.com are arabic; not all of the songs on arabicmusictranslation.com are good for belly dance. but those two sites, along with shira.com are my favorites.

The other links are great, too! I just checked them out and will be using them more often :)

Yshka

Dear ladies,

there's Lyrics search, request, identification and translation. Lyrics forum and music stories. which I really like. They have a lot of popsongs translated, lots of classical songs and you can make requests that are usually answered really fast because of the vast amount or Arab members. The Arabic music section is huge AND includes a Sticky thread with a list of all songs already translated, which makes them quite easy to find.

There's also sections for other languages there, but the Arabic is usually the only one I use;).

shiradotnet

It always upsets me when people recommend that site because they STOLE a bunch of their translations from MY site! They refused to remove them when I emailed them to complain about it, and I don't have any legal recourse because those slimeballs are hosted somewhere in eastern Europe.

So the only thing I can do is plead with dancers to try all other sites first, and theirs only as a last resort if you can't find what you're looking for elsewhere.

Yshka

Wow Shira I didn't know. Sorry for mentioning in that case!
They didn't even mention the source (your site)?

Yshka

Sorry for that Shira.:( The least they could've done. Whenever I use lyrics from anywhere I state the source.. Bad way of going about their stuff. Might be that they're young people though just asking and searching for lyrics, but then again they SHOULD state where they came from IMO.