Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello from Annabelles Wigs

Hello,

I run an on-line shop in the UK selling wigs / hairpeices / clip in extensions and Eylure eyelashes.

As I am new here I just wanted to introduce myself and offer you all 10% off any purchase from my website: Annabelles Wigs, Hairpieces, Clip-in Extensions and Accessories, Affordable, high quality, adult, ladies synthetic hair wigs (short long curly blonde brown red costume party), hairpieces, extensions and accessories

I also offer a bespoke wig service and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

If you want to take me up on the 10% discount just email me mentioning where you are from and I will amend your invoice.

Claire
    Annabelles Wigs, Hairpieces, Clip-in Extensions and Accessories, Affordable, high quality, adult, ladies synthetic hair wigs (short long curly blonde brown red costume party), hairpieces, extensions and accessories

Post Thanks / Like

Hi "Annabelle"
    Are you are belly dancer or fan of belly dance? If so you are very welcome.
    You are also welcome as a vendor of goods that belly dancers might be interested in. However when advertising your goods please direct your post to "The Market Place" or it might be classed as spam and deleted.

Post Thanks / Like

hello, im sorry, I didnt realise.... I will direct all to the market place...

p.s. I am def a fan xxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Annabelles Wigs View Post
    hello, im sorry, I didnt realise.... I will direct all to the market place...

p.s. I am def a fan xxxx
    I have 2 friends/ fellow dancers who bought your wigs some time ago and they always looked good in them.

Post Thanks / Like

thank you for letting me know...... Im really pleased they liked them.

I went to the market place and offered everybody a 10% discount on anything in my shop..... was that ok for me to do that there?

claire
    Annabelles Wigs, Hairpieces, Clip-in Extensions and Accessories, Affordable, high quality, adult, ladies synthetic hair wigs (short long curly blonde brown red costume party), hairpieces, extensions and accessories

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum Annabelle. It is kind of you to offer forum members a discount and yes it is fine to offer a discount in Market place. Maybe you could edit your intro post an direct members to the market place forum, just so we keep the Meet & Greet forum for that purpose.
    Thanks
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)