Hello from Annabelles Wigs

Annabelles Wigs

Hello,

I run an on-line shop in the UK selling wigs / hairpeices / clip in extensions and Eylure eyelashes.

As I am new here I just wanted to introduce myself and offer you all 10% off any purchase from my website: Annabelles Wigs, Hairpieces, Clip-in Extensions and Accessories, Affordable, high quality, adult, ladies synthetic hair wigs (short long curly blonde brown red costume party), hairpieces, extensions and accessories

I also offer a bespoke wig service and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

If you want to take me up on the 10% discount just email me mentioning where you are from and I will amend your invoice.

Claire
Annabelles Wigs, Hairpieces, Clip-in Extensions and Accessories, Affordable, high quality, adult, ladies synthetic hair wigs (short long curly blonde brown red costume party), hairpieces, extensions and accessories

lizaj

Hi "Annabelle"
Are you are belly dancer or fan of belly dance? If so you are very welcome. :)
You are also welcome as a vendor of goods that belly dancers might be interested in. However when advertising your goods please direct your post to "The Market Place" or it might be classed as spam and deleted.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum Annabelle. It is kind of you to offer forum members a discount and yes it is fine to offer a discount in Market place. Maybe you could edit your intro post an direct members to the market place forum, just so we keep the Meet & Greet forum for that purpose:D.
Thanks
~Mosaic