Hi! from CT!

rsps

I've posted a few times but realize I have not done a formal intro.

I'm Ruth, 36 and mother to three lovely children. I started belly dancing on my own a year ago via watching youtube videos. I then started taking bellydance at the local Yoga studio.

I love it and feel so alive while dancing. Also, it has been a great Post baby work out and has helped me shed much of my weight! 10 lbs to go!!

I feel a little discourged because I can only take classes once a week but sometimes don't even get that. My teacher is wonderful, but because the class is so diverse there is a lot of repitition. My class mostly focuses on Tribal Fusion, which I love. I am really interested in input about how to better my dance. Right now I am on a Flamenco/bellydance fusion kick...because I love both. : ) I would like to start doing more traditional bellydance as I get better.

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi Ruth & welcome to the forum. It can be frustrating only being able to take one class a week, but finding the time & money to be able to take more when you love the dance so much is an issue many face. Maybe later on you will be able to take another class. Don't be discouraged, you will improve:D Just keep dancing and enjoy!
~Mosaic