Hello from Belgium !

Megarah

Hello everybody,

I was already reading the board regulary and had a profile before, but I decided to get a new one again (believe my relayted e-mail didn't work anymore ).

As I'm from Belgium, please don't mind my english too much...I use to dance for several years before I married, but gave that up because I didn't had the time anymore....now my little son is 4 and I really wanted to do something I really enjoyed, so I began to dance again... I t's now my 2nt year I follow bellydancelessons and I really love it !! It s kind of a way to get into shape again and to change the 'love-hate' relationship with my belly, that really has changed since I gave birth....

I love the tips and tricks I ready on this board: great job everyone !!:)

Meg

Queenie

Hi there Meg, welcome! Fellow Belgian over here, so I'm a little curious where you're from and where you're taking classes ;)

Megarah

Hello Queenie,

I'm from Lede, near Aalst...and I follow lessons with Famke ' Mashalla' at Ghent. Where do you dance ?

Thank you for the warm welcome....

Maria_Aya

Welcome :D

I'm Maria Aya from Athens Greece and my twingo (ok soul brother lol) Serkan, teach also at Ghent, so welcome twice

Maria Aya:)

Queenie

I dance with Samyra, also in Ghent. I teach in Tielt and Ieper.
I would have loved to attend the workshops with Famke this summer but I couldn't because of my exams. Better luck next time, I hope.

Nice to meet you :D

Helena

Hi Meg, welcome to the forum! Yeah! Finally some more Belgians :D

I really like Famke! I've taken some workshops with her. I'm taking classes with Eva Bailleul now and I have taken classes with Serkan (I'll continue to take workshops with him) and Samyra.

Happy posting (and reading)!!

ps: Queenie, I didn't know you were teaching. Good luck with that!

Sara Abou Farhat

Samyra

Hello everyone,
Samyra? Is she THE Samyra who also taught Shahrazad (Dutch but based in Germany)? Would be interested to know if she is still actually teaching.

Happy dancing from Huerth, Germany (between Cologne & Bonn).

Sara Abou Farhat

Megarah

I dance with Samyra, also in Ghent. I teach in Tielt and Ieper.
I would have loved to attend the workshops with Famke this summer but I couldn't because of my exams. Better luck next time, I hope.

Nice to meet you :D

Yes, I've checked out Samyra too when I was looking for a teacher, heard she is great too !

Wow,that's so great you teach, unfortunaly Ieper and Tielt are a bit to far away for me :)

The workshops with Famke were canceled this summer , due to her pregnacy, so you didn't miss anything !

Nice to meet you too !!

Veel dansgroetjes,

Meg

Helena

Hello everyone,
Samyra? Is she THE Samyra who also taught Shahrazad (Dutch but based in Germany)? Would be interested to know if she is still actually teaching.

Happy dancing from Huerth, Germany (between Cologne & Bonn).

Sara Abou Farhat

Hi, I don't know if it is THE Samyra you mean. It could be since she has been teaching for a while now. This is her website: http://www.samyra.be/