Hiya!

Xandrisis

Yippee! A new outlet for dance obsession! How did I not know about this??

I've been bellydancing for almost ten years, teaching for the last four or so. My first studies were in Classical Egyptian cabaret and I've been progressing on through other styles ever since! Love it all! At the moment I'm into fusion-esque stuff as a "just for fun" but the main part of my dance is still orientale. I perform solo and with a troupe of very talented ladies here in Calgary.

I'm still in love with it all- the moves, music, shiny things and jingly bits! I'm so excited to be here! :dance:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum I am sure you will find lots here to keep you happy when not dancing:D Beware this forum can become quite addictive;)
~Mosaic

Shanazel

Yeah, we should probably start our posts, "Hi, my name is Shanazel and I am a forum addict."

Welcome to the forum, X.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Yeah, we should probably start our posts, "Hi, my name is Shanazel and I am a forum addict."

Welcome to the forum, X.
So true ... For me, first thing in the morning after everyone has left the house, it is grab coffee and forum fix, that fix can last from 20 minutes to 2hrs. Mind you there are several other forum-fixes through the day and also last thing before bed. I know I am in a very bad way:lol:
~Mosaic