Your picture on OrientalDancer.net

Salome

Administrator
Hello everyone,

We have been thinking about redesigning the Belly Dance Photo Gallery - section. We were thinking it might be cool to feature your pictures in the graphic. Right now there is the sunset with my face, but that could come down and instead we could do perhaps a collage of member pictures. This is just an idea and with the different lighting, quality, sizes etc. might not be practical. But then again it could work out.

I’d like to get a feeling on what the interest level is. Do you have a variety of pictures? Would you like to have your picture on the page? Would you allow its use in a graphic? “You” means members here, lurkers, people who use the OD.net website, classes directory etc. etc.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I don't mind either way, but I do love the sunset with the photo of you in the corner. On my google home page I have a theme header which is of dancers ( ballet by Mark Morris- because I couldn't find a BD one) the pic changes at different times of the day, maybe that idea could work if you want different ones appearing. current pic of header below.
~Mosaic

Lydia

yes great idea!!! you can use any off mine ! nice and happy page it will be with all friends faces!!!

adiemus

I'd love it and yes, be proud to have my face and those of my OD friends up where I can see them! Could also have some of the costuming and other bits as well - zills, beading, doumbek, paillettes, sequins - what fun!
But we'd miss your lovely face, Salome...

Safran

It is a nice idea, but it depends very much on how it will be executed. Right now with you and the sunset it is nice and clear and uncluttered. I wish I could give recommendations how to keep that in the new idea, but I know zero of design :(

Rachel

Very nice idea, and yes, feel free to use a pic of mine that you would like to add to the collage.

Reen.Blom

I dont know how about a pic of ...lol but i would offer a pic of one of my bellydance paintings...lol... those are actually more me than myself... :D:D:D