OrientalDancer.net needs your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salome

Administrator
The OrientalDancer.net forum is in need of attentive moderators. All those who acted in a Moderator capacity previously are most welcome to sign up for the position again and previous Moderators will have first dibs on which forum they want to ‘patrol’.

Newcomers don’t be daunted if you don’t feel computer savvy. There are 8 easy tutorials that will guide you through functions you need to know in order to keep your forum neat and tidy, and Anatoliy and I are always here to help.

Ultimately we would love for each forum to have two Moderators so come one come all. If you were a previous Moderator or interested in learning more about what the position would entail reply here or in Private message to Anatoliy or I.

Missy

Banned
I'd be happy to help out. I maintain two forums related to my job, so I already know my way around moderation duties.

If you need me, stick me anywhere you please.

Inanna

I would love to help out. I currently moderate at another forum I am on, so I'm no stranger to it :D

Shanazel

I'm ready and willing. Would be very happy to do the dance costumes threads, but wherever you need me would be fine as well.

Salome

Administrator
So glad to have such a strong response! Bless your hearts. Everyone who volunteered to Moderate has been 'made'! You should all see the secret forum now, so you can check in there... We still have plenty of Moderator positions left, if you want to join in!

miss_shimmy

wouldnt mind

I have experiance of mod duties,be happy to help
quite like the health/fitness and beauty section,or pop me anywhere you would need me :)

hugs

amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Salome

Administrator
We have had a great response from so many of you willing to volunteer as moderators, thanks! We are looking for nine more people to moderate, that way each forum has two moderators. The following forums have one vacant position:

I'm Searching for...
Games and Prizes

If you are interested post here or send me a pm. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.